ADVERTISEMENT

Thiero

Do you guys remember the morons that thought we just took him as a favor to his dad?

No Way Edm GIF by Cosmic Accents

He brings a lot to the table. He needs to spend the rest of the off season working on his shot. Teams won't guard him until he fixes that jumper.
He looks to me like a guy who will get run every game because he brings energy, will attack and guard. Will hit the boards.

But he’s still pretty raw and his jumper is fairly broken.

I doubt he’s a guy we count on to deliver victories, but he does seem poised to be a solid contributor.

We are going to need a garbage man to rebound, guard the best forward, play physical defense and contest the rim as a undersized PF....if he can embrace a Draymond Green role....that could catapult us up a notch as a team.

Reactions: FFWhite and ORCAT
He didn't finish either of the two big dunk chances he had but yeah he went in fearlessly. That 2nd one I have no idea how he didn't get FTs.

If he had a jumper to go with everything else, he would be hard to stop. It's hard to believe that he has come this far with that ugly jumper; however, it should be fixable.

He didn't finish either of the two big dunk chances he had but yeah he went in fearlessly. That 2nd one I have no idea how he didn't get FTs.
I was wondering the same thing about not getting the FT; however, after looking at it again, I realized that while coming down he tried to pass out of it. Had he not done that, he would have gotten the FTs.

I was wondering the same thing about not getting the FT; however, after looking at it again, I realized that while coming down he tried to pass out of it. Had he not done that, he would have gotten the FTs.
It was still a shot attempt regardless of what happened after the foul...

I Said in Game thread he is a grown ass man who enjoys bullying whoever is in front of him. It use to be the way it was around here the first five years of Cal. Our players took your candy and made you like it. Too many nice guys playing for UK the past few years.

Big body, athletic, plays hard, excellent court awareness and enjoys contact. A lot more explosive than I remembered from last year. Starts his shot to low but I would think he is the type who will work to fix that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT