ADVERTISEMENT

Adou to Arkansas

PG - Boogie Fland
SGp Johnell Davis (their only shooter)
SF - Richmond/Knox
PF - Theiro
C - Aidoo/Ivisic

I think it's inevitable DJ Wagner is coming on board....adn they'll add another PF (could be Burks for all we know)

Coached by genius of Cal, Payne, Chin, Chuck Martin adn good old Brad.

So lets take a look.

1. No offensive mind on that coaching staff
2. Not a ton of spacing
3. Have no idea why Big Z goes there to be recruited over
4. Freshman will be showcased over you

Good luck with that....we've been there done that many times.

Let them all go down there and suck again…. They still have the same old Cal the 2009 Cal isn’t coming back he’s washed up. I can’t wait till they come to Rupp and Pope coaches circles around that fraud.

Reactions: K_TIME and DMB#34
I am ok with this. Loved his energy but he would get a few rebounds and a few threes but seemed limited on the offensive end. May have just been Cal's offense but he seemed adverse about going to the rim. And why oh why did he seem to have such a hard time standing up. He seemed to slim and slide all over the court.

Kinda glad that dog and pony show is over. WTF am I going to do with my Thiero jersey now though?

I think Cal tells them what they want to hear, and then recruits right over them if they're missing stars beside their names. And even does it a second or third time if he feels the need to.

Maybe.

What I think? This story about the Thiero's was overblown, and maybe not even really true at all. There was no real issue between Thiero's and Cal.. and Adou didn't have to think twice about where and who he wanted to play for.

The only other theory is that Pope didn't want him, and I don't buy that really. ANY team can use Thiero, and if Pope DIDN'T want him, when we still are struggling to fill roster spots.. then that's a mistake on Pope's part. The NIL stuff I don't really buy either.. I don't think Arkansas really offered THAT much more for Adou, unless going back to the above, Pope really was THAT far off on his offer.

Wow, this is somewhat of a surprise to me, he never seemed completely happy here and I thought it was because of his playing time and Cal. I guess not, but money has a way of taking away some problems but can create others. I'm not sure he is going to see the floor any more there than he did here with what they have coming in. If he gets a lot of playing time at Arkansas, there will be some highly touted freshman sitting on the bench, oh well, it's not our problem.
He was afraid if he stayed here that he might have to learn to play defense. Safe there.

well, that makes 2 that is a head scratcher..........
Big Z & Theiro...........neither got the playing time they wanted under ccc @ UK & they sign up for a 2nd dose
gues Tyson's $ talks pretty good

Weird…I thought Kentucky fans showed Adou the love and Cal was the problem. Don’t understand this…
easy..........$ talks & Tyson must have plenty.
guess I'll be buying their competitors as all this NIL $ will make the cost rise

Reactions: Fox2monk
Adou is more of a football player out there and doesn’t shoot the ball well. Has all the physicality and athleticism to get to the rim, but is an average at best finisher. I think our (or at least my) like for him was a bit psychological, in that he was an actual tough (or tough looking kid) playing with a bunch of iron allergic waifs.

Cowboy GIF

PG - Boogie Fland
SF - Richmond/Knox
PF - Theiro
C - Aidoo/Ivisic

I think it's inevitable DJ Wagner is coming on board....adn they'll add another PF (could be Burks for all we know)

So lets take a look.

2. Not a ton of spacing

Just zone them start to finish. Cal can't coach against it and only one shooter to key on (maybe Z when he's in the game too). Sag off and dare Thiero to shoot over you

Good luck to Thiero. I would have went to unc but I guess the money was better at Arkansas.

All these guys are mercenaries anyways.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If Davis doesn’t bolt to NBA on paper Arkansas I think is would fight Kentucky for the 5th position in SEC, with both. Teams as they are right now.

Arkansas needs one more shooter and a big to become a contender on paper for SEC. I say on paper because nobody knows what version of Cal do they get and how the freshman and returning sophomores that were not developed properly by Cal would perform.

Kentucky needs some help at SF and PF.

PG - Boogie Fland
SF - Richmond/Knox
PF - Theiro
C - Aidoo/Ivisic

So lets take a look.

2. Not a ton of spacing

Fland can shoot. But other than that, you’re spot on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT