ADVERTISEMENT

Adou Thiero

surprised at the hogs being on the list. Cal didnt do him any favors at UK
These players don’t care about the coaches or the programs anymore, it’s all about the money now! That’s why the “brotherhood” at Duke is no longer, and why a next to no name HC called M. Pope can go to Kentucky and turn it back into a contender with no previous tournament experience.

I would like to keep him but ok since I believe there are others available that could be like or better than Thiero.

On KSR today Ryan Scoop Lemond said Theiro is going to unc. He has a connect at unc with beisner used to work for ksr so I would say it's accurate

This is the 1 dude I wanted back. Sucks

Actually Cal did play him a lot. Remember he was injured some.
Cal offered him a scholly when Adou couldn't buy one. No one was banging on his door. Cal took criticism from a few on this board because of the lack of stars by his name. Thiero had many chances here.

Lmao how old are you?!
36. I’m assuming you ask because I said players don’t know who Pope is? It’s true. He played at UK years before they were even born. He wasn’t a superstar. Yeah he managed to hang around in the nba for 6 years but he was an end of the bench guy who rarely played. He coached at smaller schools or schools out west and hasn’t necessarily had a ton of success. His career W-L% is .634%. Hell if he hadn’t played at UK then nobody here would have even heard of him and would still be furious with the hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT