ADVERTISEMENT

There is something seriously wrong with the program.

Would love to here that argument. FL, TN, GA, Ala, Tex, OU, aTm, LSU live for football and are going to outspend us every single time going forward.
And UofL, Mizzou, Ole Miss, Duke, Kansas are going to outstanding us????? Lol, they have BETTER COACHING STAFFS.

This football season has been a major disappointment we could very well lose out.
And after Louisville rips us another one Stoops will officially be on the hot seat.

Why cant we have nice things?
And what if we win the next two?

And UofL, Mizzou, Ole Miss, Duke, Kansas are going to outstanding us????? Lol, they have BETTER COACHING STAFFS.

I don't give 2 chits about Stoops and don't see how it could get worse. I just don't think it will matter with the league we are in, 2 more heavyweights coming into the league and the NIL/immediate transfer and play stuff. I can't see him stepping down anytime soon nor do I see us firing him so it's a waste of time to grind teeth over it. I don't plan my day around it anymore.

Brown was targeted twice today. Not sure what you’re talking about

I said touches, not targets. I used the word touches for a reason because words matter.

We forced a handoff to him in the red zone that he could've made a TD but he just gave up. Another forced touch to him was the in/hitch where, rather than turn it up and get a nice gain he swung for the fences and promptly fumbled at our own 1; ending the game.

This after bringing it out of the ez twice just to get to the 15.

This just a few weeks after fumbling the carry in the Mizzou game on our first play out of the half.

He doesn't deserve coddling. He doesn't deserve a touch sheet where he's guaranteed touches. Run the offense and get the ball to whoever is open

I said touches, not targets. I used the word touches for a reason because words matter.

We forced a handoff to him in the red zone that he could've made a TD but he just gave up. Another forced touch to him was the in/hitch where, rather than turn it up and get a nice gain he swung for the fences and promptly fumbled at our own 1; ending the game.

This after bringing it out of the ez twice just to get to the 15.

This just a few weeks after fumbling the carry in the Mizzou game on our first play out of the half.

He doesn't deserve coddling. He doesn't deserve a touch sheet where he's guaranteed touches. Run the offense and get the ball to whoever is open
Amen to all that. Brown’s been a massive disappointment this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT