ADVERTISEMENT

The staffs talent evaluation is truly special

Seems like clockwork.

At first when this staff got here people would wonder why certain players had few or no other power 5 offers. Now the common thought is 'I wonder how long until they blow up?'

I'm sure at this point when they offer a kid they stress that it was UK's staff who took the time to evaluate them, and realized they were special and an SEC football player. And to expect some staffs who dont work as hard to now swoop in and also offer them a scholarship. Why would you want to go play for some lazy ass coaches who dont put in the work, think that is a place that will get the best out of you?

I believe Coach Stoops and our staff is one of the best in the country at early evaluation. He really stresses getting an offer to these kids as early as possible. It is becoming a family atmosphere here, moreso than I can ever remember. I am elated at the direction of our program.

Now we just need to go out and beat some people this season and keep this train a rolling!!

Stamps likely to play at next level.

I believe Coach Stoops and our staff is one of the best in the country at early evaluation. He really stresses getting an offer to these kids as early as possible. It is becoming a family atmosphere here, moreso than I can ever remember. I am elated at the direction of our program.

Now we just need to go out and beat some people this season and keep this train a rolling!!

Stoops is da bomb.

I use to hold my breath when they offered a low or unranked player with no or few meaningful offers, but their track record has been so stellar that now I don't give it a second thought. Now I just wait to see how long before the recruitment takes off. Usually it's just a matter of days if not hours.

The way this staff finds these hidden jewels is truly amazing.

we just have to stay aggressive in our recruiting early evaluations are the key and coach stoops and his staff are knocking it out of the park.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT