ADVERTISEMENT

The second half is Kentucky football in a nutshell.

How many 3 and 15 plus plays do we need to give up. Brad White should not be allowed ever to only rush 3. It never works.

How ironic that we've come to dread 3rd and long.....with the defense on the field.

Yep, you think they would learn.
Clemson had a 3rd and 14 in the 3rd where we rushed 3 and Walker got a sack (probably got away with face masking on the play). Only time during the season I recall getting pressure of any kind on the QB rushing 3 but it gave stoops all the leverage he needed to continue the shitty practice. He is a terrible ****ing coach because he’s too big of a pussy. We are stuck with his sorry ass since Texas A&M fans were smart enough to keep him from getting hired.

We are innovators in our ability to grab defeat out of the jaws of victory. More examples to come, 6 minutes to go.
Who are you going to get that's any better come man don't complain get on board we play 4 west teams including Texas away Iif we win 6 next year hell of a year

Clemson had more depth and UK’s defense was totally spent. That is one of my observations. I hope that the coaches are recruiting depth, especially on defense, because the SEC is going to get harder from here on out. Turnovers killed any momentum at crunch time - Clemson’s defense had something to do with that.

I give credit to Dabo and his staff. They didn’t allow their team to fold when they got down by 11. They were better than their record and there is a reason why they have been at the top over the past several years - excellent coaching and good recruiting.

Time to regroup and reassess for next year. The conference will be brutal from here on out so getting the right players in place will be crucial. On to next year!

Clemson had more depth and UK’s defense was totally spent. That is one of my observations. I hope that the coaches are recruiting depth, especially on defense, because the SEC is going to get harder from here on out. Turnovers killed any momentum at crunch time - Clemson’s defense had something to do with that.

I give credit to Dabo and his staff. They didn’t allow their team to fold when they got down by 11. They were better than their record and there is a reason why they have been at the top over the past several years - excellent coaching and good recruiting.

Time to regroup and reassess for next year. The conference will be brutal from here on out so getting the right players in place will be crucial. On to next year!
Reasses
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Who are you going to get that's any better come man don't complain get on board we play 4 west teams including Texas away Iif we win 6 next year hell of a year

There are no west teams or east teams anymore. It's gonna just be SEC brutality regardless of where teams used to be in the divisional setup.

Disappointed we didn't win but I did put a bet on Clemson +7.5 after we went up by double digits. I knew we'd try to slow things down and let them get back in the game. That's not quite what happened as we turned the ball over a bunch in our zone but I just knew big leads don't go well with Stoops' style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT