ADVERTISEMENT

The new Point Break trailer.

so Ronald Reagan plays in it? That's cool.
And Lyndon B. Johnson, Jimmy Carter, and Richard Nixon
The Ex-Presidents!!!
prezs.jpg

Reactions: kyfan606
I know this whole movie by heart.

Lose something Brah?
Display-Busts-Point-Break-Movie-Masks-icon.jpg

I've been to every city in Mexico. I came across an unclaimed piece of meat in Baja. Turned out to be Rosie. I guess he picked a a knife fight with someone better. Found a passport of yours in Sumatra. Missed you by about a week in Fiji but I knew you wouldn't miss the 50 year storm, Bodhi.

Last edited:
so Ronald Reagan plays in it? That's cool.

It's actually a badass movie. Can't believe we're the same age and you didn't watch that. It puts hair on your chest.

Cool tidbit for you. A sequel was in the works back in 2008 Point Break Indo(nesia) about some robbers called The Bush Administration. And there was somehow a way they were going to keep Bodhi alive. Swayze got cancer and the entire thing fell through somehow.

Last edited:
I know this whole movie by heart.

I've been to every city in Mexico. I came across an unclaimed piece of meet in Baja. Turned out to be Rosie. I guess he picked a a knife fight with someone better. Found a passport of yours in Sumatra. Missed you by about a week in Fiji but I knew you wouldn't miss the 50 year storm, Bodhi.
No way Bells is bigger than Waimea, bro

It will be next year

Who is going to get Anthony Kiedis (of the Red Hot Chili Peppers) role in the movie, Justin Bieber?
tumblr_mtx2r5oZ9J1qd66ueo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Well, Keanu Reeves is certainly replaceable, and they certainly can find someone hotter to play Tyler than butchy Lori Petty. However, no one, and I mean no one can match the brilliant performance of Patrick Swayze in his portrayal of Bodhi and there is only one Gary Busey out there. The original is a gold standard classic that can never be matched. Point Break was James Cameron's masterpiece.

o_O

Executive producer, according to my Google searching.

So the executive producer hired his wife to direct the movie.

A bunch of GD adrenaline junkies. I hope you're not buying into this bonzai bullshit like the rest of Bodhi's moonies.

You've got the kamikaze look, Johnny. I've seen it. Bodhi can smell it a mile away. He'll take you to the edge and past it.

Listen you snot-nose little shit, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face.

Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the sears catalog.

I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhino, I should have had you get me three of these things!

---Pappas

The concept is fine but the casting is all wrong , Bodhi v.2 comes off as a college dropout who grew up as a privileged suburban rebel . Bodhi needs to remain that salt of the earth personality that's too cool for school to begin with , it just plays better that way . This movie will fly for those that never saw the original.

I own touching up Nolte v Busey. Just a brain fart on that one.

Here's the thing - if the movie is set in 2015, if Johnny Utah is a former Sugar Bowl QB, wouldn't Bodhi be able to Google him on his phone and find out that he's now working for the FBI because it would be in his touching Facebook profile? Or because he had taken a selfie of himself at Quantico with his badge and posted it online?

I own touching up Nolte v Busey. Just a brain fart on that one.

Here's the thing - if the movie is set in 2015, if Johnny Utah is a former Sugar Bowl QB, wouldn't Bodhi be able to Google him on his phone and find out that he's now working for the FBI because it would be in his touching Facebook profile? Or because he had taken a selfie of himself at Quantico with his badge and posted it online?

Rose Bowl, LD. Ohio State vs USC. He got nuked in the 4th quarter. "Is that why you never went pro?"
"Missed my window. 2 years of surgery. Went to law school instead."

"You're a lawyer? Well life's not over. You're surfing."

But you're totally right. They'd figure him out in like five minutes now unless they omitted that from the character since this is apparently focusing on some international criminals.

I already hate this movie.

A bunch of GD adrenaline junkies. I hope you're not buying into this bonzai bullshit like the rest of Bodhi's moonies.

You've got the kamikaze look, Johnny. I've seen it. Bodhi can smell it a mile away. He'll take you to the edge and past it.

Johnny has his own demons.

ADVERTISEMENT