ADVERTISEMENT

That finebaum caller legend

Who actually enjoys "watching" the P Finebaum show!? GO CATS!!
I can't stand the show. It's the same dumb ass callers every show who add nothing but their own personal made up drama. The show used to be good when they had actually analysts and coached on the show to talk about football. It's complete trash now

so, the league office calls in the refs and tells em preseason who they want to favor? You tell a ref that and he lets the wrong person know, that would be jail time for some folks! risky business there!
Watch the special on Netflix on Tim Donaghy about the NBA official caught cheating in wire taps. The FBI director informed David Stern that he was about to were a wire into meeting and blew his cover. That’s how high it goes. The FBI DIRECTOR!! Our own Robert Muller. Remember him. During the housing crisis government officials were knowingly buying bad loans that they falsely graded as AAA loans. Hundred thousand people knew including top government officials. Almost bankrupted America. That’s some risky business right there too. Never doubt what people are willing to do for power and money. You will be disappointed every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffries123
Watch the special on Netflix on Tim Donaghy about the NBA official caught cheating in wire taps. The FBI director informed David Stern that he was about to were a wire into meeting and blew his cover. That’s how high it goes. The FBI DIRECTOR!! Our own Robert Muller. Remember him.
I read Donaghy's book,, I have no doubt there are cheats, I just don't think there are far reaching conspiracies where league offices or even higher tell refs to favor certain teams which seems to be what you believe happens.

I can't stand the show. It's the same dumb ass callers every show who add nothing but their own personal made up drama. The show used to be good when they had actually analysts and coached on the show to talk about football. It's complete trash now
Agree, sports soap opera(and a poor one at that) many of the callers are plants by SECN or ESPN. Little meaningful discussion of football or anything else

Occasional cheap shot at UK ,never a mention of Vandy. Legend should be thanking UK for beating UL and getting Alabama into the playoffs

Reactions: The-Hack
I read Donaghy's book,, I have no doubt there are cheats, I just don't think there are far reaching conspiracies where league offices or even higher tell refs to favor certain teams which seems to be what you believe happens.
Honestly, I wish I didn’t believe it. It’s made sports not as much fun for me. I don’t believe the league fixes all games. They don’t care much what record UK has. They don’t care who finishes where except If UK plays an undefeated playoff bound team second to last week of the year. That team will be protected tho. SEC will get one in the playoffs if possible. Just too much money involved not to in my mind. Florida State isn’t pitching a fit because they wanted a Natty. Leaving them out cost the ACC millions. We can agree to disagree.

That show validates every negative southern stereotype there is. It is toxic.
The most over the top UK basketball fan you could think of is the norm as it relates to his callers and their football allegiance.
They rarely even talk basketball but the Bama and Aurburn fans are 100x’s worse than any UK fan on there. Then you have delusional Florida, Mississippi, LSU fans saying dumb shit too.

I think about 90% of his callers are SEC/ESPN employees. I have actually called in and gotten on once, asked a question and Paul said some nonsense like good to hear from you and cut me off. Its normally a long hold but his regular callers get on everyday, multiple times for a few of them. Legion is suppose to be a convicted murderer who has done his time about to become a chef. How much of that is true I don't know, but i watch most days. Doesn't take a lot to entertain me.
No doubt that dude works for the show or is a “friend” of Paul or the staff. It’s like Jerry Springer of sports talk shows.

Reactions: The-Hack
Folks bashing the Finebaum show is funny and ironic...it's essentially the live version of this board but with deeper south football lean.

There's nothing wrong with laughing and head scratching at UGA players transferring to UK.

Hell, I laughed myself. Almost unbelievable.

Same goes for OSU QB to Syracuse. I mean the starter, not a 3rd stringer. It makes absolutely no sense. Syracuse isn't gonna pay him any more money than OSU can or did. Makes zero sense.

Same goes for the UGA players, UK isn't scrapping up more money than what UGA could get those guys and we are not contending for titles either.
You may not think that but that dude was a starter or at least played a ton of snaps and he left, he must not have been getting the offer he did here. Maybe they get so many players they don’t need to offer much.

Could not believe that th qb transfered from Ohio St too Syracuse and then the MLB Johnson from Georgia to the "Syracuse of the sec" Kentucky what a ass I now hope Michigan kicks their ass
If you nickname yourself “Legend”, you ain’t one.

• Haha
Reactions: cathouse
I think about 90% of his callers are SEC/ESPN employees. I have actually called in and gotten on once, asked a question and Paul said some nonsense like good to hear from you and cut me off. Its normally a long hold but his regular callers get on everyday, multiple times for a few of them. Legion is suppose to be a convicted murderer who has done his time about to become a chef. How much of that is true I don't know, but i watch most days. Doesn't take a lot to entertain me.
Hey man you need to take up golf or photography 😁

Hey man you need to take up golf or photography 😁

I have tried golf, was told I was standing to close to the ball. So I backed about a foot and asked if this was right and he said oh no, I mean after you hit it. Now age and all the damage to my legs doing things I enjoyed have made things pretty rough at this stage, but I just can't see me getting 2 knees and a hip replaced. I am afraid taking pics could get me in trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT