ADVERTISEMENT

TEXAS A&M and REED ARENA

Lose Saturday??? Hahahahahahaha how weak minded you are.

I really hate being right in this instance, I do.

But again, there's something off. Maybe it's just lack of reps. Maybe the injuries. Maybe it's just the poor rebounding. But everything seems so labored. And while DJ can take it to the rack and Dilly can have offensive explosions.. they are lacking at being TRUE points and facilitating the offense. 4 assist each. We got nothing going at all in OT. They both feel more in the mold of Cason, a combo guard.

• Haha
Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
I really hate being right in this instance, I do.

But again, there's something off. Maybe it's just lack of reps. Maybe the injuries. Maybe it's just the poor rebounding. But everything seems so labored. And while DJ can take it to the rack and Dilly can have offensive explosions.. they are lacking at being TRUE points and facilitating the offense. 4 assist each. We got nothing going at all in OT. They both feel more in the mold of Cason, a combo guard.
What are you smoking. We played fine except our defense must improve. Mitchell was bad. Clearly UK is the better team and you still had no reason to pick them, you wasn’t right. Took the absolute best game they could play to win it and it was still in overtime lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Yeah laugh it up doitchbag, take your L for having the hubris and lack of basketball IQ to just ASSUME we'd win this game, when we havnt looked all that strong to start the SEC.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT