ADVERTISEMENT

Team leader's/ statistic's...

Anjiejo

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2007
Who will be our OFF/DEF leader's this year?

QB. Towles. 3000 yds
RB.Boom 900 yds/ 300yds rec.
WR, Timmon's 750 yds. With baker a close second 700 yds..

P.S. I think we could have as many as 5 wr go over 500 yds!

DEF.
DB. Stamp's 70 tackles/6 int..
LB.Flannigan 95 tackles/8 TFL.
OLB. Hatcher 55 tackles. 8 sacks.
DLINE.C.Johnson. 45 tackles 7 sack's.

We go 8-5 and win the music city bowl!

Believe we have a lot more balance across the board then in years past!

Last edited:
Don't forget about Josh Forrest..could very well be SEC's leading tackler this year

I think Towles will go for over 3000 yards, and Garrett Johnson will be the leading receiver with maybe 600-700 yards.. I think Boom will find a way to go for over 1,000 as long as he stays healthy. The only thing that would keep him from going over 1,000 is if we do the running back by committee thing again and we go through stretches where he doesn't play for a quarter or two a game..but if he's our feature back getting the number of carries that he *should* I think he'll get 1,000. I think Flannigan will have a breakout year, too. He really started showing out at the end of last season. I think Forrest and Stamps will have monster years. Blake McClain will have a monster year, Marcus McWilson was called the most explosive player in the secondary by Derek Ansley the other day, so that definitely bodes well. I think Denzil Ware will step up and surprise some people..really need Jason Hatcher to step up and play to his potential too

Don't forget about Josh Forrest..could very well be SEC's leading tackler this year

I think Towles will go for over 3000 yards, and Garrett Johnson will be the leading receiver with maybe 600-700 yards.. I think Boom will find a way to go for over 1,000 as long as he stays healthy. The only thing that would keep him from going over 1,000 is if we do the running back by committee thing again and we go through stretches where he doesn't play for a quarter or two a game..but if he's our feature back getting the number of carries that he *should* I think he'll get 1,000. I think Flannigan will have a breakout year, too. He really started showing out at the end of last season. I think Forrest and Stamps will have monster years. Blake McClain will have a monster year, Marcus McWilson was called the most explosive player in the secondary by Derek Ansley the other day, so that definitely bodes well. I think Denzil Ware will step up and surprise some people..really need Jason Hatcher to step up and play to his potential too

I don't disagree with anything you said, but when you start picking the leader at each position it become very difficult which is a very good thing IMO...
Agree about forrest but think he will be more a big highlight play guy! I see flannigan as being a cleanup guy who will be a tackling machine!!!
Think the staff will rotate 3 guy's at running back to keep boom fresh/injury free!

Towles - 3200 yards 29 TDs 8 ints
Boom - 1120 yards 9 TDs
Johnson - 65 catches 750 yards 6 TDs

I too think we will have as many as 4 or 3 WRs with 450 - 500 yards and 4 - 5 TDs. Jojo will rush for over 700 yards and 8 TDs

Forrest - 115 tackles 3 ints
Stamps - 65 tackles 7 ints
Hatcher - 70 tackles 8.5 sacks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT