ADVERTISEMENT

Dickinson returning to KU

The one thing I will give Self credit for is getting enough players after a season in which he ran out of players. He said it would not happen again and if you remember, he said he was thinking about next season with about 2 months left in last season. Maybe if our former coach would have changed things when they weren't working, he wouldn't have had to scurry off to Razorback country.

The Office Jim GIF - The Office Jim Yawn GIFs

Seriously, can somebody please explain what he's lacking that the pro's want? Other than he's a douche nozzle. I get it that a guy like Oscar Tshiebwe was undersized for a center and lacked some range and such. Hunter is 7'-2" and can knock down threes on occasion. I guess i don't understand why he's completely off the radar while Zach Edy is a projected Lottery pick.

Reactions: JASUN74
Seriously, can somebody please explain what he's lacking that the pro's want? Other than he's a douche nozzle. I get it that a guy like Oscar Tshiebwe was undersized for a center and lacked some range and such. Hunter is 7'-2" and can knock down threes on occasion. I guess i don't understand why he's completely off the radar while Zach Edy is a projected Lottery pick.
He's like 30.

Kansas has amassed a lot of talent only problem is they can only play 5 at once and theirs only 1 ball. Trying to buy a title isn’t going to work either. Can see a divided locker room coming

Who is he going to be able to defend at the next level. He is a defensive liability in college, it would be 10 times worse in the NBA.

Post moves still need work - Dick moves are on point. Another season of douche daddy in Lawrence.

Let's all chant

Draaaaama Queeeeeen
Moooooving Screeeeeen
Kaaaaaaay Uuuuuuuuu

Next year is going to be absolutely brutal for us. Kansas, Carolina and Duke are all absolutely loaded and we are flying the entire coaching staff cross country to try and get guys who would be the 8th man on those 3 teams next year.

Odds are one of the teams chasing us in total titles will win it next year. Just better hope it’s KU since they’re the furthest behind.

Kansas has amassed a lot of talent only problem is they can only play 5 at once and theirs only 1 ball. Trying to buy a title isn’t going to work either. Can see a divided locker room coming
Amassed a lot of talent? Do you mean just having a normal full roster? Gee, just like they used to do it in the good ol’ days. Wouldn’t that be nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT