ADVERTISEMENT

Tai Wynyard says :

Dude not even close to ready to play for UK

Quick, please relay your vast knowledge and keen insight into his game to Cal immediately!!!!

Sounds like he's seriously considering making a HUGE mistake by having him play the second semester. If only you were on his staff! ARGGG!!!!!!

just seeing who I can bait into going into some politico-sensitive lib-tard rant in order to supply this thread with just one more worthless post about a quality player who wants to come here and do a good job. thanks for playing. white kid, black, green, pink, orange, polka-dotted or born with paisley patterns on their eye lids. I don't really give a shit so long as they come here and work and be happy for the opportunity to do so. THAT, is what I call an attribute. Any more questions?
It's official. You are literally dumber than shit.

Reactions: 96_Cat
I like what I have heard and the video that I have seen, but I don't think that he is immensely better than Willis except for upside.

I like what I have heard and the video that I have seen, but I don't think that he is immensely better than Willis except for upside.

Different type player, Willis is more athletic, premetier player, Wynward is more physical low post banger, who can step out 12-15 ft and score also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT