ADVERTISEMENT

Supposedly rumors have been stated that Spurrier has called.....

I don't care whether he retires or not. As long as he's coach though, he'll beat Georgia regularly.
He had 3 losses of 3 points last year. He's still got it, and I hope we beat him 2X in a row for the first time ever.

He does that for sure, but he spends all off season and preseason preparing for us, it bit him last year against A&M, they had no clue how to defend a spread. After losing the way he did to UK last year, UK could be the one he is preparing for this year, you have him in our old spot, 2nd game of the season.

Ass meet door.

The truth hurts maybe, but UK hasn't exactly been a great football school and has unfortunately been the laughing stock of the SEC (luckily there's always been Vanderbilt to soften the blow). I'm not saying that to upset you or anyone else, but facts speak for themselves. Let UK become a football school before dissing others for their football traditions.

While I agree his time will end shortly I'm glad he's staying another year! I want the Cat's to have a few more opportunities to beat him! I know he's a great coach, but what bothered me were many of those beatings his teams put on the Cat's seemed unnecessarily harsh. They were better, he knew it, and he just rubbed it in. I'm hoping a couple, maybe more losses to UK will be one of the things that pushes out the door.

While I agree his time will end shortly I'm glad he's staying another year! I want the Cat's to have a few more opportunities to beat him! I know he's a great coach, but what bothered me were many of those beatings his teams put on the Cat's seemed unnecessarily harsh. They were better, he knew it, and he just rubbed it in. I'm hoping a couple, maybe more losses to UK will be one of the things that pushes out the door.

If UK could beat Florida by 30 points would you not want them to do so? I say try to get a point for every year that Florida has beat UK.

The truth hurts maybe, but UK hasn't exactly been a great football school and has unfortunately been the laughing stock of the SEC (luckily there's always been Vanderbilt to soften the blow). I'm not saying that to upset you or anyone else, but facts speak for themselves. Let UK become a football school before dissing others for their football traditions.

Really? you don't say. I thought UK has as many SEC wins as Alabama.

Honestly bub, I don't need a reality lesson on the shortcomings of my beloved sports team. This is OUR board and we don't appreciate (of all people) South Carolina fans coming here and talking crap. Their team is clearly on a downward trajectory. Eff them.

Additionally, I don't need to wait for UK to become some superpower before I can talk shit about other schools on OUR board. Sorry, but USCe sucks. However - I'm not foolishly going over to their site and proclaiming this to troll.

If some other schools' fans come over here to talk crap, I will defend my team and tell them to GTFO.

That's a fact, Jack.

Reactions: ukalum1988

Honestly bub, I don't need a reality lesson on the shortcomings of my beloved sports team. This is OUR board and we don't appreciate (of all people) South Carolina fans coming here and talking crap. Their team is clearly on a downward trajectory. Eff them.

Additionally, I don't need to wait for UK to become some superpower before I can talk shit about other schools on OUR board. Sorry, but USCe sucks. However - I'm not foolishly going over to their site and proclaiming this to troll.

If some other schools' fans come over here to talk crap, I will defend my team and tell them to GTFO.

That's a fact, Jack.

I'm not a South Carolina fan. At all. I enjoyed watching UK beat them last year and hope for the same this season.

That's a fact, Jack.

Who was talking crap? I just stated a fact. UK's board is actually one you can sometimes have a civil debate about a sport. I dare say better than FGF (which has been overrun with clemsux fans posing as g'cock fans). Most of the people on here you can tell are either KY fans, or they are clearly the fans of another school posting stuff.

Who was talking crap? I just stated a fact. UK's board is actually one you can sometimes have a civil debate about a sport. I dare say better than FGF (which has been overrun with clemsux fans posing as g'cock fans). Most of the people on here you can tell are either KY fans, or they are clearly the fans of another school posting stuff.

I have no idea how much longer SOS intends on coaching, my guess is the only ones who have an idea of that is SOS and Mrs. SOS and maybe your AD. I think he still has some personal goals he would like to acomplish, one being having the most SEC wins, not sure how close he is but its pretty close right? One that is in reasonable reach. Another is he would like to win the SEC and be the first coach to do that at USC. If he were to do that this year I think he would be gone by middle of Jan. but I think its something like 14-15 SEC games isn't it? So that's impossible, So I think he probably needs at least 2, most likely 3 seasons to get the most SEC wins, a couple of bad seasons would take 4 I guess. Once he gets that personal goal, I think any extra USC gets is a bonus, but if it takes 4 I think would be his last, 2 means good seasons and maybe that championship, I think that would do it too.

Age is an undefeated opponent, I turned 65 today in fact and its really frustrating the thing. You are a little slower, takes a little longer to recover from something and I am pretty active for an old guy.

Reactions: ukalum1988
I have no idea how much longer SOS intends on coaching, my guess is the only ones who have an idea of that is SOS and Mrs. SOS and maybe your AD. I think he still has some personal goals he would like to acomplish, one being having the most SEC wins, not sure how close he is but its pretty close right? One that is in reasonable reach. Another is he would like to win the SEC and be the first coach to do that at USC. If he were to do that this year I think he would be gone by middle of Jan. but I think its something like 14-15 SEC games isn't it? So that's impossible, So I think he probably needs at least 2, most likely 3 seasons to get the most SEC wins, a couple of bad seasons would take 4 I guess. Once he gets that personal goal, I think any extra USC gets is a bonus, but if it takes 4 I think would be his last, 2 means good seasons and maybe that championship, I think that would do it too.

Age is an undefeated opponent, I turned 65 today in fact and its really frustrating the thing. You are a little slower, takes a little longer to recover from something and I am pretty active for an old guy.

Happy birthday!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT