ADVERTISEMENT

Summer now that we have most of a team

blue cincy

Sophomore
Mar 18, 2012
1. Will they get official summer practice time with Pope (like the last 2 years for UK)?
2. I think if it is not overseas they can play like canada / mexico. Possible summer games like last year?
3. Will Pope try to get more than Robinson later?

Don’t expect any summer games like the past two seasons. It’ll be two more years before that happens again. I say pope is targeting Robinson and a PG as priorities. I’d guess any one he’s targeting besides that is a back up plan, or bench / multiple year guys. Maybe a freshman.

Don’t expect any summer games like the past two seasons. It’ll be two more years before that happens again. I say pope is targeting Robinson and a PG as priorities. I’d guess any one he’s targeting besides that is a back up plan, or bench / multiple year guys. Maybe a freshman.
Thought last year if you do not travel overseas you can play each year somewhere close (canada/mexico). That was the reason we went from Bahamas to Canada in back to back years.

Last year was a special national tournament. We repped the USA, go back and look at the coaches shirts in pics. Think it was called global jam. But that was the only exception to the once every four years rule. So this summer then two more.

1. Will they get official summer practice time with Pope (like the last 2 years for UK)?
2. I think if it is not overseas they can play like canada / mexico. Possible summer games like last year?
3. Will Pope try to get more than Robinson later?
Would be nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT