ADVERTISEMENT

Storr to Kansas

Kansas will have Harris, storr, kugle, mayo, furphy, dickinson, Adams, and are actively trying to get Javon small

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
Kansas will have Harris, storr, kugle, mayo, furphy, dickinson, Adams, and are axit key trying to get Javon small
They thought last night they were getting Bama’s Rylan Griffen who is also a tremendous player. Self isn’t playing around after being severely short handed last year. Griffin would be my #1 target in the portal because he is excellent at both 3 & D.

Hell griffin may be open now. Kansas can’t have all those wings. If griffin isn’t asking for a ridiculous amount Kentucky should look him
The thought is Griffen is still coming, but Furphy stays in the draft. Which is a bummer because I prefer Furphy to Storr—but not complaining about the consolation.

Heck Kugel may start reconsidering with as many people as we have added it feels.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Kansas will have Harris, storr, kugle, mayo, furphy, dickinson, Adams, and are actively trying to get Javon small
Who? LOL they got Hunter Dickinson I guess if that ****er is coming back. The rest of them I could care less they fell flat on their face without him
We'll see you know but jayhawks kiss the ass.

What should have happened when K. retired for Cal seems to be occurring for Self with the Cal move to Arkansas. Why not pick someone steady with a great track record.

Pope's sell has to be new, look at how we run offense, Kentucky BBN and history of accomplishments in college basketball, opportunity, and like everyone else NIL.

Who knew that Storr wanted to affiliate with rapists?

That being said, Pope knows how to beat Self.
Pope’s offense is a nightmare for a player like Dickenson. But there can’t be a massive gulf in team talent or it doesn’t matter. Lot of unknowns and question marks on the UK roster. KU roster almost complete and is the current benchmark for everyone next year.

The Harris/Dickinson/Adams trio would need much less time on the court together in my opinion. Need to spread the floor better even if I love KJ. Even as a KU fan, there are games I really hate watching Hunter both for antics and style purposes.

Harris
Mayo
Griffen
Storr
Dickinson
Being respectful here but I'm so glad u guys got Dick...insane.
He is toxic.

Isn't this the guy who turned them down a week ago because the offer was only 750k?

Kansas going to shell out $10m just to come in 5th in the big12 and lose in the opening weekend.

Also Furphy is still in the draft as of now.. and Dickinson/Harris combo really doesn't do much for me.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Furphy has declared for the draft and is projected to be going in the first rd. The wouldn't have take Storr if Furphy was coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT