ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops gets the last laugh

That is BS and we know it because we have seen that given the right coach and the right offensive scheme, we can score against anyone.

I am hoping Bush Hamdan is that coach that has that scheme where we can actually score against the top teams and have a CHANCE to actually win some of those games.

But to continually defend our putrid offense saying we just don't have the talent is just wrong.

I'm confused. We have a new OC with an NFL and SEC background and a new offense comes with him. You are hoping Hamdan is the right OC, correct? Who says we don't have talent? I must have missed that. You are the one saying our offense is "putrid". But that certainly issn't the report out of spring practice.
Evidently Hamdan's new offense looked good.

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised this year. Most attitude improvement in the fan base only happens after a positive season. Experience teaches that very few posters see the positive season coming ahead of time, even though we have had two 10-win seasons since 2018.

I'm confused. We have a new OC with an NFL and SEC background and a new offense comes with him. You are hoping Hamdan is the right OC, correct? Who says we don't have talent? I must have missed that. You are the one saying our offense is "putrid". But that certainly issn't the report out of spring practice.
Evidently Hamdan's new offense looked good.

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised this year. Most attitude improvement in the fan base only happens after a positive season. Experience teaches that very few posters see the positive season coming ahead of time, even though we have had two 10-win seasons since 2018.
Sorry that I confused you.

I am thoroughly excited about BH as our new OC. From what film of his offense I have seen, looks like a really good hybrid offense that is simple enough to run with college players.

I hope he knocks it out of the park and the defense has a chance to be special this year also.

One of the "excuses" from some of our fans for our "pedestrian" offense has been that we lack talent to compete in the SEC.

I do not believe that is the case. Hal Mumme and Mike Leach proved that even with UK talent, the right offense can be successful in the SEC.

I believe BH can get the offense where it needs to be to win some of these games that we typically lose against teams with better offenses...UT, Ole Miss, South Carolina to name a few.

We will find out early what he can do. USC, Florida, and Georgia right out of the gate.

Last edited:
Reactions: FltDoc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT