ADVERTISEMENT

Stojakovic to Cal

14961530_0.jpg

So he just went a few miles to the other side of the Bay?

What’s the point of that? There’s nothing about Cal that is much different or any better than what he already had at Stanford.
Arguably worse. Sounds like UK never prioritized him and thought he’d be there if other options fell through. Can only wait so long I guess

Cal? They might be the worst team in a terrible ACC next year. Guess winning doesn't matter to some kids.

Just seems like the players we need are going elsewhere.
we have been in touch with like 30 guys so far and more are coming out plus reports of guys that are not even in the portal yet are ready to come here. We will not get but 1/3 of those guys. Plus we are not listening to conversations with handlers and such. I do not think CMP wants any possibilities of money issues between guys to cause issues during the season. I will keep trusting the process. I think Pope will have a solid team and the rest will be getting them to come together, play as one and have pride in what they are doing.

Just seems like the players we need are going elsewhere.
Why is he a player that we need? I like the way our roster is looking
Strong guards that will be physical and a strong defensive team. I think everyone is infatuated that his dad could make shots. I didn't really understand this one on the list to be honest.

Most of our fans just look at 3 point percentage. If those guys don't fit of can't play defense then they aren't a good pick up
I think the key to being good in popes offense is passing and ball handling at all 5 positions

Reactions: zgcrawfo94
Why is he a player that we need? I like the way our roster is looking
Strong guards that will be physical and a strong defensive team. I think everyone is infatuated that his dad could make shots. I didn't really understand this one on the list to be honest.

Most of our fans just look at 3 point percentage. If those guys don't fit of can't play defense then they aren't a good pick up
I think the key to being good in popes offense is passing and ball handling at all 5 positions
In this case, it is his father's three point percentage that is being considered because his own isn't up to par with some deemed "can't shoot".

He does have some potential to put the ball on the floor and get a basket though but that is a bit out of vogue with some around here so I doubt that is driving much of the handwringing.

So he just went a few miles to the other side of the Bay?

What’s the point of that? There’s nothing about Cal that is much different or any better than what he already had at Stanford.
He’s lived in Cali his whole life so no surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT