ADVERTISEMENT

SF targets?

Wonky

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
Everyone we seem to be looking at in the portal is either a guard or a big. Stojakovic seems to be the only SF. Who are some others we are involved with?

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I’d assume 6-7 Robinson and 6-6 Brea would fit fine at the 2-3. I don’t expect McNeeley to leave UConn. without committing.

Everyone we seem to be looking at in the portal is either a guard or a big. Stojakovic seems to be the only SF. Who are some others we are involved with?
McNeeley, Tyson, Brea, Robinson come to mind. Sure there are others but these four seem to be the best. Brea may be listed a guard? but he is 6-6 and we could go with three guards with him. Saunders looks like he can play the three also. He is physical, intense, rebounds and can score some points.

Cade Tyson may be the best SF available in the Country (and that certainly includes any and all 5-star freshmen committed or uncommitted). I know UK "reached out" to Tyson, but I don't know how far that got. He has visited TN and UNC. I'm sure TN tried to entice him by telling him he'll be their next Dalton Knecht. But it's reported that UNC is the favorite for him.

But there seem to be a number of good ones in the portal that others have named and will name. Plus, a bigger 2G works great at the SF position in college. For example, I'd take a Johnell Davis as my SF any day.

• Love
Reactions: Blueereer6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT