ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say "Final Pieces"

Sources say :

Clicking on this thread was less of a waste of time than listening to those clowns 🤡

Sources say :

I am just adding extra stuff to fill up more space because I don’t know anything but I need people to believe that I do.

Sources say :

I mean, look how much I have typed. It’s a lot so I know things obviously. It’s all down to Kentucky and TN for Lanier and maybe he picks one of those or maybe he doesn’t. If he doesn’t MAYBE we get a guy Pope has already coached but maybe we don’t. We honestly have sources but super honestly have no F$&1n% clue.

Subscribe now.

Sources say :

Thanks for tuning in.

Idiots.

Reactions: WildcatNC
If we whiff on both maybe the fall back is a June reclass Riley. I’d be fine with that truthfully.

If we whiff on both maybe the fall back is a June reclass Riley. I’d be fine with that truthfully.
I'm all for UK bringing in as many good players as they can and letting the competition decide. But how much of an impact would Riley realistically have next season? Calipari is gone. I think now the players that have the biggest impact on winning are the ones that are going to play - and I don't think that is Riley. Could always be wrong, but a high school junior SF???? I don't think so (and I've watched him play). Again, I'll welcome him in as a fan, but would have zero expectation that he's a significant contributor - and actually think he would hurt if he played much over the guys already committed.

I'm all for UK bringing in as many good players as they can and letting the competition decide. But how much of an impact would Riley realistically have next season? Calipari is gone. I think now the players that have the biggest impact on winning are the ones that are going to play - and I don't think that is Riley. Could always be wrong, but a high school junior SF???? I don't think so (and I've watched him play). Again, I'll welcome him in as a fan, but would have zero expectation that he's a significant contributor - and actually think he would hurt if he played much over the guys already committed.

The newer generations of 5 star freshman are not that impactful but people still believe they are. We’ll see this play out again at Arkansas the majority of those players struggle all year. After 2015, save for a few cases, the generational change has been easily visible. And the reclasses? I don’t see the impact at all.

The truth is if you combined freshman classes with portal transfers and ranked them, most of the blue chips would probably equal 3 stars. We still have many who don’t seem to catch on to it.

The newer generations of 5 star freshman are not that impactful but people still believe they are. We’ll see this play out again at Arkansas the majority of those players struggle all year. After 2015, save for a few cases, the generational change has been easily visible. And the reclasses? I don’t see the impact at all.

The truth is if you combined freshman classes with portal transfers and ranked them, most of the blue chips would probably equal 3 stars. We still have many who don’t seem to catch on to it.
I definitely think that a team of the top 3 to 4 transfer portal guys at each position (i.e., not even the top guy at each position) would crush a team made up of the #1 ranked high school player at each position.

I've got a hot tip about some players that's a repetition of every other hot tip about the players.

If you read this and give it even temporary credence, send me $0.10 to the address that will follow in a few weeks.

PayPal, check, money order, or stamps accepted. No change, no refunds.

In fairness to them. If they knew where Chaz & Robinson were going, it would have gotten out on Twitter before you could put a podcast together. One listens for the purpose of getting opinions based on information that you may or may not already have heard. Do you really expect something other than that?

Dudes going to UT.. As a UK fan, I’ve seen this movie way too many times. That’s home to him and really can’t blame the kid.

He's from Nashville. Knoxville is a dog crap city by comparison and not even close to as cool as Lexington.

Lexington is like 1 more hour away from Nashville. Big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: readmorevols
Shawn Smith and Pilgrim prefer Robinson over Lanier if can only have one.
I doubt they really mean that.

I bet if Lanier was in Robinson's place and Robinson was in Lanier's, they'd say the exact opposite.

Lanier is presently under a cloud of doubt in regards to UK because he's visiting Knoxville, so it's easy to say they want Robinson more when Lanier is more likely to say "no" to Pope.

Reactions: BlueSince92

I bet if Lanier was in Robinson's place and Robinson was in Lanier's, they'd say the exact opposite.

Lanier is presently under a cloud of doubt in regards to UK because he's visiting Knoxville, so it's easy to say they want Robinson more when Lanier is more likely to say "no" to Pope.

I want Lanier because I want to win the recruiting battle. Coming into your rival state and taking the guy they’ve been recruiting for over a year is so UK. I want Pope to go ahead and set the table. Having said that I see no way Lanier will be as good as Robinson. Honestly, I think Lanier is around a 13 ppg scorer in the SEC. Just my opinion but he doesn’t look at that dominating to me. I think in Popes offense he’ll work well though.

Just get one I don’t care who at this point just get one

Reactions: wccat2969
If Lanier chooses UT and Robinson stays in the draft (both very possible scenarios).I’d welcome Will Riley with our current roster. Youngin going up against the veterans every day. I doubt he’s a one and done so a multiple year kid with his skill level would be welcome to me.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
Would love to know what that means. Neck and neck? Another way of saying "I have no clue and don't want to make the wrong 50/50 pick."
They never have balls and actually predict a player to a school. NEVER.

Also Shawn smith does scouting for a high school in western KY. He only mentions that about 20 times a show (eye roll)

All these people attacking pope and the roster over a player picking his home state school will probably be eerily quiet when Moreno and Johnson pick the Cats in a few months. I don't know if these folks are just looking to be miserable by nature, are closet Cal fans, or fans of other teams, or they are just like the ahole at the office meetings that raises his hand every meeting and says something idiotic.

angry what the hell GIF by Team Coco

I guess since Matt Jones sold KSR he doesn't care anymore, but to allow guys to claim themselves as insiders and represent KSR, and to never give any recruiting information or predictions, and wrong on nearly 80% of the stuff the say is quite a bad look.

This podcast has been stale for months now. Regurgitate info that is already out there, dont make any predictions on anything, because afraid they might be wrong etc.

I just think it is too much thinking we have to have this or that guy to finish out the class. One reading pointed out that we have plenty to be very good in the conference this year. We have 7 shooters/scorers, three to four elite defenders, six hardened seniors and are two deep in quality at every position. We have a mixture of everything needed for a lot of different teams we will face. We can go with an offensive minded group, a defensive minded group or a mixture of both. There are a whole lot of teams that do not have mature, skilled and strong players at all positions like we have. And we have depth with those kind of players. Why I wouldn't mind just taking Vinson and a young wing to go with our three talented freshmen.

Reactions: rivercatinfl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT