ADVERTISEMENT

So disappointed in our media

Give me a break 🤦🏻‍♂️

Love how fans come on here AFTER a game claiming to have known all the time we would win. I’m thrilled we won but I expected us to lose. At least I’m honest.
Absolutely terrific win, but I expected us to lose today ... team was focused and disciplined ... Leary made some unbelievable throws, there were great catches, new faces showed up, Weaver and Cummings played very well in their hometown and Davis was his usual self in open spaces and catching the ball !!

We actually won the game TWICE ... before Leary's interception and AFTER it !!

GO CATS !!

Last edited:
Any university of Kentucky media that likes Louisville is not Kentucky media.

Got a feeling everyone jumping on KSR and other media people for being realistic and not just pumping sunshine towards the program after the South Carolina loss would be the same ones calling for Stoops and Barnhart's head if we had lost.

Very bizarre how the loss to SC seemed to make everyone think UL was some unbeatable juggernaut.
More of an indictment on our team than anything to do with UofL. UofL is a decent team that likely beats South Carolina fairly easily. They would likely have 1, possibly 2 more wins against our SEC schedule but that’s about it. Would not be competitive against bama or Georgia assuming both showed up to play.

Reactions: Lamar Card
Mightve won 10 but he lost the game that mattered. His words not mine.
It mattered because Brohm was going to use the win when recruiting the state of Kentucky.
Too damn bad your lost just like all your other family did punk!

L's down
Huge win for us, but they can still win a conference championship next week. This does mar their dream season though. And for that, I'm happy

Reactions: The-Hack and CGblue
More of an indictment on our team than anything to do with UofL. UofL is a decent team that likely beats South Carolina fairly easily. They would likely have 1, possibly 2 more wins against our SEC schedule but that’s about it. Would not be competitive against bama or Georgia assuming both showed up to play.
Dunno....AU giving bama all it can handle right now. And AU is not that good. If we had played like we did today, we probably at least give Bama a freaking game.

Reactions: The-Hack
Dunno....AU giving bama all it can handle right now. And AU is not that good. If we had played like we did today, we probably at least give Bama a freaking game.
I don’t think we played all that great today. We gave up over 400 yards of offense, bama gained about 40 yards more than did UofL.. We got 2 big fumble recoveries that we turned into 10 points (I think). We played OK, just not as complete of a game as we did against florida earlier this year. UofL is just an ok team their self, not a top 10 team

Lee Corso did.

I expected us to win, but I expected us to beat USCj. Mizzou. UT. We had to play as we did or better to do it, and we hadn't done it when we needed to this season.

That said, the media frequently goes whichever way the wind blows and were catering to the casual fans that had already given up on the team. The LHL made their money on doing this very thing over the years.

TBH it just makes it all the more sweet when the media eats a long turd for picking us to lose. Adding that to ONCE AGAIN pantsing the TeCards for the whole world to see is even better.

Glad we finally played a complete game, just wish we'd have put it together a few more times this season.

Reactions: Kybluedude
Am I tickled to death we beat louisville? Yes!! Did I think we would? No!! Does the best team always win the game? No! We were the better team last week and lost.
I see why no one gave us a chance today.

We were nearly on a five game losing streak. Does that not deserve criticism?
2 of those were realistically always going to be losses barring a shocker. It was obvious to anyone with sense the other 3 could go either either way. Ultimately we are maybe one game behind reasonable expectation imo.

Reactions: Kybluedude
The refs helped UL escape against Virginia at home two weeks ago. Wasn’t too worried about this game after watching that.

Reactions: CGblue
2 of those were realistically always going to be losses barring a shocker. It was obvious to anyone with sense the other 3 could go either either way. Ultimately we are maybe one game behind reasonable expectation imo
Yes expected losses but not defeated before the first quarter horn sounds

Lost faith in our media. Pregame they appointed Jeff Brohm the king. Listening to them we won’t win another game in the series.

Christie Thomas fawning all over Brohm and giving negative vibes.

Freddie Maggard picking ul 39- 10 and saying he would turn the game off if we fell down by 10. guess he didn’t even watch.

Matt Jonex picking ul to kick our butt.

Drew Franklin wanting his bet on UK back.

Dusty Bonner raving about ul.

Sad. They lost my respect.

How do you not see UK wouldn’t be intimated after their schedule. Ray Davis can’t play against them? Leary had 4 td passes against them last time.

Walker couldn’t plug the middle?

Cmon. Be better. I get the ul media hyping them but our media folded like a wind blown tent. We had won 4 in a row. Walker laid the gauntlet down and the team backed it up.

Wouldn’t want to be in a foxhole with any of them!
Damn, this guy takes some serious notes.

We won that game like by 20 didn't we?

I wouldn't say it was nearly losing. We would have had to won a close game for us to truly, nearly have lost 5 in a row.
What about nearly do you not understand? If a team loses five of six games, to me, that is nearly a five game losing streak. I’m sorry if you don’t comprehend that. Talk to someone else who’s on your level.

Easy to say since he will never have a schedule that easy at Kentucky.
Come on now. They beat 3 top 25 teams. Stoops did not. I hate U6 but Stoops didn’t even show up in the GA and Bama games then lost to a 4-6 SC team. At least make a showing better than Joker.

I think the ville has a good team but the ACC is not even close to the SEC but saying that I think Ky played it best game of the year beating the ville.

Whats bad is losing to UK puts the whole UL season into question

That might speak more about UK than UL

Lost faith in our media. Pregame they appointed Jeff Brohm the king. Listening to them we won’t win another game in the series.

Christie Thomas fawning all over Brohm and giving negative vibes.

Freddie Maggard picking ul 39- 10 and saying he would turn the game off if we fell down by 10. guess he didn’t even watch.

Matt Jonex picking ul to kick our butt.

Drew Franklin wanting his bet on UK back.

Dusty Bonner raving about ul.

Sad. They lost my respect.

How do you not see UK wouldn’t be intimated after their schedule. Ray Davis can’t play against them? Leary had 4 td passes against them last time.

Walker couldn’t plug the middle?

Cmon. Be better. I get the ul media hyping them but our media folded like a wind blown tent. We had won 4 in a row. Walker laid the gauntlet down and the team backed it up.

Wouldn’t want to be in a foxhole with any of them!
They all thought Stoops was gone… now you are going to see a lot of ass kissing; especially MJ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT