ADVERTISEMENT

So disappointed in our media

Kybluedude

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2005
Lost faith in our media. Pregame they appointed Jeff Brohm the king. Listening to them we won’t win another game in the series.

Christie Thomas fawning all over Brohm and giving negative vibes.

Freddie Maggard picking ul 39- 10 and saying he would turn the game off if we fell down by 10. guess he didn’t even watch.

Matt Jonex picking ul to kick our butt.

Drew Franklin wanting his bet on UK back.

Dusty Bonner raving about ul.

Sad. They lost my respect.

How do you not see UK wouldn’t be intimated after their schedule. Ray Davis can’t play against them? Leary had 4 td passes against them last time.

Walker couldn’t plug the middle?

Cmon. Be better. I get the ul media hyping them but our media folded like a wind blown tent. We had won 4 in a row. Walker laid the gauntlet down and the team backed it up.

Wouldn’t want to be in a foxhole with any of them!

I bet UK on the moneyline today. With that said Brohm is a much better coach than Stoops. UL was a disaster with high school level oline and dline play just 2 years ago. I felt the talent advantage was enough to overcome Stoops coaching in Brohm's 1st year. I do not feel good about the future of this series though.

Lost faith in our media. Pregame they appointed Jeff Brohm the king. Listening to them we won’t win another game in the series.

Freddie Maggard picking ul 39- 10 and saying he would turn the game off if we fell down by 10. guess he didn’t even watch.

How do you not see UK wouldn’t be intimated after their schedule. Ray Davis can’t play against them? Leary had 4 td passes against them last time.

Cmon. Be better. I get the ul media hyping them but our media folded like a wind blown tent. We had won 4 in a row. Walker laid the gauntlet down and the team backed it up.

Give me a break nobody expected us to win today especially after losing to a crappy SC team. I can’t stand holier than thou comments like this.

You have to admit, after that terrible performance at SC, there was legitimate reasons to be cautious about the prospects of winning this game. It was ALWAYS going to be how WE played that determined the outcome. I don't care what the Cards were ranked!!!

We have MORE talent and it was going to come down to our kids determination and MOTIVATION to win. And BOY were they DETERMINED!!!! NEVER stopped BELIEVING and WORKING!!!!

GREAT WIN CATS!!!!!

At least Drew bet on us.

I bet UK on the moneyline today. With that said Brohm is a much better coach than Stoops. UL was a disaster with high school level oline and dline play just 2 years ago. I felt the talent advantage was enough to overcome Stoops coaching in Brohm's 1st year. I do not feel good about the future of this series though.
We always have a chance because the SEC prepares us for most teams and the ACC doesn’t honestly. They won’t overwhelm us with talent like Georgia or something.

Just hope our fans have learned something from this. Especially about KSR. KSR is not really a UK fan site. It has become more of a second-rate national media subsidiary.

Just hope our fans have learned something from this. Especially about KSR. KSR is not really a UK fan site. It has become more of a second-rate national media subsidiary.
Give me a break 🤦🏻‍♂️
Nobody??? Cmon. Eat it. Your upset. You were wrong.

I knew we could handle them.

Study the game. What advantage did they have on us?
Love how fans come on here AFTER a game claiming to have known all the time we would win. I’m thrilled we won but I expected us to lose. At least I’m honest.

Give me a break nobody expected us to win today especially after losing to a crappy SC team. I can’t stand holier than thou comments like this.

The problem is, you’re on the other side of the equation - the type that loves to trash the program and team when things are rocky. You routinely start 3-4 threads post losses bashing Kentucky. You can’t expect people to not enjoy rubbing it in your face when the team does well.

Reactions: The-Hack and CGblue

Can you blame them? Many of us fans have given up on the team also based on their last few games.
Beating UL made my week!

The problem is, you’re on the other side of the equation - the type that loves to trash the program and team when things are rocky. You routinely start 3-4 threads post losses bashing Kentucky. You can’t expect people to not enjoy rubbing it in your face when the team does well.
I still post if we win which can’t be said for some that don’t like Stoops. And no, I’m not happy about a 7-5 season. Thrilled about the win because this may help us going into the off season. I still don’t think Stoops is a very good coach. Don’t read my posts if you don’t like them.

I still post if we win. And no, I’m not happy about a 7-5 season. Thrilled about the win because this may help us going into the off season. Don’t read my posts if you don’t like them.

I’m not happy about it either. This was a disappointing season. But most of us didn’t trash the team over and over. There’s a difference between disappointed and piling on for the sake of it which I’m sure you had them ready to go today.

Anyways, Cats won so I’m happy. Just don’t expect people to not make you eat crow when you put yourself out there for it.

Kentucky had given us no indication after the second half of the season that we would win today.

Anybody who said we would was going out on a limb. I mean come on, we were nearly on a five game losing streak.

I hadn’t really watched UL play much but they were very underwhelming. I thought by the end of the first quarter we had a chance after seeing them for the first time.

I’m not happy about it either. This was a disappointing season. But most of us didn’t trash the team over and over. There’s a difference between disappointed and piling on for the sake of it which I’m sure you had them ready to go today.

Anyways, Cats won so I’m happy. Just don’t expect people to not make you eat crow when you put yourself out there for it.
We were nearly on a five game losing streak. Does that not deserve criticism?

I’m happy to eat crow. I love this program and yes, I get frustrated when we don’t win. This is the only team we’ve beaten this year with a winning record so sorry if I haven’t been super thrilled until now.

Reactions: Blouman
Of course it does. I said this season was a disappointment. But don’t act like mere criticism was the only intent for a lot of people here.
I really believe it was. Nothing wrong with fans just wanting to be relevant and if those who are leading us can’t do it, time to move on.

Matt Jones is the king of pessimism and bad juju on Twitter. I dont know if he does it for clicks or whatever but it's just constant hand wringing and negative thinking ten seconds after the start of every game. That shit can bleed over into the fanbase. I had to block him midway through the 3rd qtr, and gee wouldn't you know it, the game changed after that. Got us the W

Matt Jones is the king of pessimism and bad juju on Twitter. I dont know if he does it for clicks or whatever but it's just constant hand wringing and negative thinking ten seconds after the start of every game. That shit can bleed over into the fanbase. I had to block him midway through the 3rd qtr, and gee wouldn't you know it, the game changed after that. Got us the W
That’s not true. He’s a Stoops guy and is one of the worst at having low expectations for the program. I don’t love the guy but he’s done a lot for the program.

Nah

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
How can you say that Brohm was barely.500 in a real conference

Mightve won 10 but he lost the game that mattered. His words not mine.
It mattered because Brohm was going to use the win when recruiting the state of Kentucky.
Too damn bad your lost just like all your other family did punk!

L's down

Reactions: CGblue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT