ADVERTISEMENT

Smith twins just flipped to kentucky

Incredible game by Corbin. The beat FD 6-0. Interesting stat mentioned on the radio, Corbins 1st string defense hasn't given up a single point this year.
Id imagine with two top 300 players on the D line that many teams on corbins schedule do not have a shot. A state title was basically gifted to Corbin this year probably because of the transfer.

Robinson would move us up to 24th in the rankings, adding Devin Smith on top of that would put us at 22. Rankings are fluid but we’ll probably end up 20-25 in the end and 8-10 in the conference, can’t ask for much more than that when you look at the schools ahead of us. If we can consistently win 8-9 games competing in the SEC with an occasional 10 and a shot at the expanded playoffs I’d be satisfied with that. The SEC is brutal, with the addition of Texas and OU we’re going to stay in the middle of the pack and that’s when coaching comes into play. My biggest concern is getting back to the point where we’re physical and dominant up front, that’s always been and will be the difference in wins and losses.

Nice haul!

I’d assume Clink flew private into London airport 20 min away. Had to get back in time for todays kickoff in Ann Arbor.

Incredible game by Corbin. The beat FD 6-0. Interesting stat mentioned on the radio, Corbins 1st string defense hasn't given up a single point this year.
They haven’t given up a touchdown. I’m pretty sure Lexington Catholic scored a field goal against the starters.

They haven’t given up a touchdown. I’m pretty sure Lexington Catholic scored a field goal against the starters.
if Corbin and Boyle meet it will be interesting. Boyle can put some points up though they did slow down LCA. A late penalty on LCA that many seemed to think was a bad call swung the momentum for Boyle to get a late stop and win. Cov Cath isn't bad either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT