ADVERTISEMENT

Since it appears Cal is coming back

The portal is nuts. My suggestion if Cal stays is kick everyone but Reed to the bench or transfer curb. Kick Somto the curb. Then go buy some proven players instead of continuing to hope with returners/uncertain freshmen.

Should’ve followed similar strategy in years past so don’t expect it.

Calipari owes the fans an apology. As many times as he’s taken shots at people and his results are ridiculous. I really feel sorry for the fans that went to the champions classic, sec tournament, and ncaa tournament
Curious if we get a genuine one tonight or a fake one. Or one at all.

I guess the ceiling for next years team will be the second round[roll] Thanks Mitch, what a crock of shit, no freaking accountability from anyone

Reactions: Blue_belly
What is the point of going out and bringing in a bunch of experienced transfers? If Cal is the coach, he ain't gonna play them. He's going to stick to his 5 star freshmen that he's made his promises to just like every other year he has been here. This kind of bullshit is why we are currently in the situation we're in and it is never going to change until Cal's ass is gone.

He should apologize for the way he handled the lineups. But screw him. If he comes back and Reed leaves I doubt I’ll watch.
The man can’t coach period.

Reactions: dl51344
Buckle up its going to be a long 3 more years of the same old shit.

Who said anything about changing the offense? Like we want to stop scoring points. Real coaches do both - offense and defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT