ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Davis tattoo

I'm appreciative that he likes Ky., and I agree that that former coach needs to be vacuumed from our heads.
This
I get that we will talk about Calipari and Arkansas to an extent: after all they do play in our conference and we will be going head to head for some recruits. And let’s be honest, how many of us followed what all of our former coaches were doing after they left here, at least for a little while? I know I did
That being said…it does get a bit tiresome at times

I love that former players like AD and John Wall are still fans of the SCHOOL

You can't blame somebody for wondering if former one and done players would support Kentucky rather than the former coach that they played for. The comments made by Cousins that "the former coach made Kentucky" makes you speculate whether or not who they would support. Most of them did come to Kentucky because of the former coach.

Reactions: Zissou87 and chroix
Is there any proof that any of the former players ever gave a dime to the NIL ?
I have asked that question before and no one ever had an answer. Cal released the La Familia program well before he left for Arkansas and I never heard anything about it since. Seems every university could start a very similar program however for their NBA alums to contribute to it.

Kentucky has the highest number of former players in the NBA so there’s a large number of millionaires with basketball connections. They should tap into that for additional NIL funds. They really need to take advantage of that. Having the most players in the NBA is something Kentucky really needs to utilize for their advantage.

Reactions: Fox2monk
AD played for us and won us a championship.
Fox2monk.. my post wasn't directed to you at all. I love AD and think the tattoo is awesome. Thanks for posting it.

I should have just keep my thought to myself instead of hurting some people's feelings. It took all of two replies before someone brought up the other school in a post about AD.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Why does his tat make him look like Steve Urkel?
GMrMu_KXMAErVat.0.jpg

This
I get that we will talk about Calipari and Arkansas to an extent: after all they do play in our conference and we will be going head to head for some recruits. And let’s be honest, how many of us followed what all of our former coaches were doing after they left here, at least for a little while? I know I did
That being said…it does get a bit tiresome at times

I love that former players like AD and John Wall are still fans of the SCHOOL
You are very wise and perceptive.
Appreciate your tact
I don't get the baiting posts.

You can't blame somebody for wondering if former one and done players would support Kentucky rather than the former coach that they played for. The comments made by Cousins that "the former coach made Kentucky" makes you speculate whether or not who they would support. Most of them did come to Kentucky because of the former coach.
Anybody who says Cal “Made Kentucky” is ignorant of the history and shows Cal never made his teams understand it. Rupp “made Kentucky” all the coaches since are just passing the torch. Nick Saban didn’t “Make Bama Football” Bear Bryant did. Saban carried the torch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT