ADVERTISEMENT

Shep > Dilly

Defense and 3 point shooting are where Shep separates from Dilly currently.

Rob has been pretty good ast-TO ratio right now and honestly lot more willing/aware to make extra pass than I thought.

Hit 0 threes that I can recall though.

I'm just glad we have a roster that is Ky caliber. I will say this though, as competitive as Shepard is he ain't leaving without a ring. He may get two like his Dad did.

Reactions: Theiro a bad man
I mean right now if there's two minutes to go in March you would think Mitchell, Wagner, Reed and Reeves would be 4 of the 5 out there. The only question is would Bradshaw be out there or Edwards for the final spot.
wasn't that the 4 on the floor who blew out Africa after they had cut it to six?

I'm just glad we have a roster that is Ky caliber. I will say this though, as competitive as Shepard is he ain't leaving without a ring. He may get two like his Dad did.
Agree and that’s why I asked if he was here for four years. Not because of his skill level, but because of his desire to win championships.

Reactions: cal=8
You run the offense thru Shepp

Smart
Great Handles
Under Control
Elite Passer
Unselfish
Knock Down Shooter
Troll. Dilly is a 5 star. Reed is the #72 player in the class. He will be good but not until he’s a junior. Dilly is going to be great by January.

Shepherd is a difference maker. He’s going to push the other guards to be better. We are very fortunate. The back Court is loaded and could be a thing of beauty. Little worried about the situation with the bigs but as this trip has shown, we can be productive without the traditional big man on the floor with this squad so I say go ball out and get it damn done. This team has me fired up. And it’s been a long time since I could say that.
No he’s not. Chill out and don’t put such pressure on the kid. He’s going to be a no-show against Kansas and then you will be calling for him to transfer.

My goodness we are sooooo loaded!!!
Remember its exhibition games and we have thought this last yr and several other yrs lately only to be disappointed- I hope Cal is changing a little (zone, playing more guards, etc) but only time will tell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT