ADVERTISEMENT

Shep > Dilly

Dilly dances a bit too much. He needs to make his move and get to the rim or into his shot.

That said I think Dilly is going to be the grower by SEC play he may be a beast.
I agree . Some of his dribbling isn’t helping him get past his man . That’s my only complaint so far because his decision making has been solid .

Dilly dances a bit too much. He needs to make his move and get to the rim or into his shot.

That said I think Dilly is going to be the grower by SEC play he may be a beast.
He'll stop that dancing when he runs into brick walls in the SEC.

Shepherd is a difference maker. He’s going to push the other guards to be better. We are very fortunate. The back Court is loaded and could be a thing of beauty. Little worried about the situation with the bigs but as this trip has shown, we can be productive without the traditional big man on the floor with this squad so I say go ball out and get it damn done. This team has me fired up. And it’s been a long time since I could say that.

Shepherd is a difference maker. He’s going to push the other guards to be better. We are very fortunate. The back Court is loaded and could be a thing of beauty. Little worried about the situation with the bigs but as this trip has shown, we can be productive without the traditional big man on the floor with this squad so I say go ball out and get it damn done. This team has me fired up. And it’s been a long time since I could say that.
I get what you're saying but I'm not going to worry about the bigs till I see the two centers.

You run the offense thru Shepp

Smart
Great Handles
Under Control
Elite Passer
Unselfish
Knock Down Shooter
Hopefully you won't get crucified like I was for suggesting the game is still a little ok fast for Dilly right now.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Both will be valuable. Most impressed (thus far) with Shep. His defense play has really surprised me. How many jump shots has he blocked so far? Damn. Also surprised DJ hitting from deep more consistently & his floaters seem very sweet. Dilly will impress in his own way imo. Just give it a lil time.

Nice problems to have for certain. Add a returning Reeves, Edwards (good stroke today) & an impressive transfer in the post that can step out and hit from deep and every spot is very capable on many different levels.

Note: two bigs are out for a bit.

This could be one hell of a ride this yr. I try not to get my hopes up again but this squad just “feels/looks” different early on.

P.S. Sorry if my post looks/sounds a bit odd. I’m half asleep but fighting it for a few more minutes lol

Idiotic thread too btw..why try and divide the team already..that didn't take long.
Because, like Alfred said: "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

They get their enjoyment when they can be negative and try to make others unhappy.

Reactions: gharding07

He will be the most improved over the year and you can’t stop his play like that IMO. It’s why he’s so good, he has that creativity on the court. If you don’t harness that he won’t play up to his capability.

Reactions: University-6
He will be the most improved over the year and you can’t stop his play like that IMO. It’s why he’s so good, he has that creativity on the court. If you don’t harness that he won’t play up to his capability.

The issue is it's College.... the lack of spacing kills the type of game he has in my opinion.

Unless he's Kemba 2.0 I don't think I recall many herky jerky type games killing it in college.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT