ADVERTISEMENT

Several questions MB should make clear if he keeps Cal

loucatfan

Junior
Jul 6, 2005
He needs to sign a statement that he has not promised any or agency representing A freshmen that he will start or play a certain number of minutes . If it is proven to be untrue he forfeits all rights to a buyout.
Further, that analytics on the team will be kept . If for any game he does not start the team the analytics say is the best team he needs to call MB and explain in detail for any specific game why he is starting a different lineup.
Also is playing the season trying to get a number one Seed your top priority . Will you play your best players giving you a chance to win every game rather than favoring your NBA bound pets ?
Should I tell our fans not to waste their vacation money on the SEC tourney because you don’t care about it?
If I give you another season will you resign with no buyout if you don’t make the final four . ?

also if I was MB I would start the meeting by showing all five of the national media videos criticizing his coaching as well as the guy who screamed and explained how pathetic our defense was . I would make him watch every video before I said a word . Then I would start by saying “ John we have very nice to you . Isn’t the best thing for your legacy that you just resign “ He won’t but that is a way to get mega commitments out of him to avoid getting fired .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT