ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Drew’s HC record…

So you are impressed with Drew? I assume you still loved Cal?
I was 1000% ready for Cal to leave and thought it was several years too late. Not sure why you are thinking otherwise.

I’m impressed with what Drew has done at Baylor, especially with where they were when he came in. He’s not my first choice but if Hurley/Donovan/Wright/Oats all said no, I can see him as about as good a pick as anyone else we could get. I’m certainly not going to label a guy who has coached circles around Cal the last 5 years and won a natty a failure before he has a chance to succeed.

I was 1000% ready for Cal to leave and thought it was several years too late. Not sure why you are thinking otherwise.

I’m impressed with what Drew has done at Baylor, especially with where they were when he came in. He’s not my first choice but if Hurley/Donovan/Wright/Oats all said no, I can see him as about as good a pick as anyone else we could get. I’m certainly not going to label a guy who has coached circles around Cal the last 5 years and won a natty a failure before he has a chance to succeed.
Hope you're right. Feels like the safest bet Mitch could make.

Hope you're right. Feels like the safest bet Mitch could make.
Well, right now we are in a spot where we need someone to right the ship and get us back to being an actual contender. Not saying Drew will do that, but he’s as good a bet as anyone that is out there, especially if he brings some of his players with him (which I very much believe he will do).

oh so you want to skip the Natty year that so happens to be Cal's 9 win season. You are already showing that you want to warp reality to fit your feelings.
Who is skipping it? I think if you slowdown and read, you will see I mentioned it, but I also want to know about the years he didn't win a Natty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT