ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday CBB games on TV fwiw

Temple down 8 to FAU hits a 3 and gets fouled they call it a F1 (he barely touched him in the face).
Hits both FTs
Then they score

7 point possession went from down 8 to 1 in one possession

#11 seed (15-19) Temple scored 25 in the 1st half vs FAU
They have 21 pts in the first 5 mins of the 2nd half
Tie game 46-46

If FAU loses another bubble goes puff

I just watched Jamal Sheed Bump a dude twice in the chest at half court with no call. The change in reffing from game to game and the score of each game is so sickening.

Houston with 28 whole points with 7:52 left in the game.
Can't stand Sampson or Houston. Been media darlings for some reason last few years. Since their FF it's been worse each year. Basically the new Zags, expecting them to bow out early this year too.

Iowa st is holding them to 28 points, Kentucky would struggle to ho anybody go 28 points for 7 mins
Are you watching? They look completely inept on offense it doesn't really have anything to do with Iowa St's defense. They are missing layups and Shead is like 3 for 20.

Can't stand Sampson or Houston. Been media darlings for some reason last few years. Since their FF it's been worse each year. Basically the new Zags, expecting them to bow out early this year too.
Why are you expecting them to bow out early this year? They have an elite defense, and a decent offense. They suck today but this is probably a one off situation

Are you watching? They look completely inept on offense it doesn't really have anything to do with Iowa St's defense. They are missing layups and Shead is like 3 for 20.
Iowa st is one of the best defenses in the nation. 28 points is pathetic but still

Iowa State started Champ week as a 3 seed for sure will be a 2 seed I wonder if UNC lost if there was any chance they get to the 1 seed.

Put Kentucky with any seed as long as it isn't in the East region with UCONN.

#11 Temple started Champ week at 12-19. They are 2 mins away from popping someone's bubble and playing UAB tomorrow for a bid.

I think they'll probably make the s16, but would not be surprised if they lose first weekend at all. But getting smoked by 30 is really bad even if it'd a one off.
It is today no doubt. They just got their ass kicked. Sampson will not let them play this badly again

Reactions: TexKat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT