ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

To round out my team, I'll take a guy who should have already been off the board.

As a starter this year beside two players who were first round picks in this draft, he averaged 14 points and 5 rebounds (on 50/40 shooting).

He made as many 3s as Jason Tatum and Seth Curry, while blocking as many shots as Clint Capela and Serge Ibaka.

He's 6'9, 220 and can switch everything on the perimeter, defend the post, and protect the rim.

He shot 68% around the rim and 40% on catch and shoot 3s. His already very good defensive team was nearly 2 points better defensively with him on the court.

He's just 25 years old, and another perfect fit in virtually any lineup I want to run.

Give me Jerami Grant, F.

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
To round out my team, I'll take a guy who should have already been off the board.

As a starter this year beside two players who were first round picks in this draft, he averaged 14 points and 5 rebounds (on 50/40 shooting).

He made as many 3s as Jason Tatum and Seth Curry, while blocking as many shots as Clint Capela and Serge Ibaka.

He's 6'9, 220 and can switch everything on the perimeter, defend the post, and protect the rim.

He shot 68% around the rim and 40% on catch and shoot 3s. His already very good defensive team was nearly 2 points better defensively with him on the court.

He's just 25 years old, and another perfect fit in virtually any lineup I want to run.

Give me Jerami Grant, F.
Good pick. I wanna jump in the next draft on here and hopefully I'll have more time to sort out players and really analyze my picks. Damn near every pick I've made I've had to rush. Dammit lol

Reactions: GonzoCat90
@Jsngabbard with 1 more pick and we are done....

I'll work on getting playoffs up and running either tonight or tomorrow night. Will need 1 or 2 peoples emails as I'll randomize the playoffs.

@Jsngabbard with 1 more pick and we are done....

I'll work on getting playoffs up and running either tonight or tomorrow night. Will need 1 or 2 peoples emails as I'll randomize the playoffs.
You will also need to hand out one 1st round bye, how do you plan on figuring that out?

Now that we're done with the draft I'm gonna grab a few UFA's. Just guys that I wanted to draft but for one reason or another wouldn't work in this format.

So I'm gonna sign Paul Milsap, Rodney Hood, and (obviously) Tyler Ulis.

Now that we're done with the draft I'm gonna grab a few UFA's. Just guys that I wanted to draft but for one reason or another wouldn't work in this format.

So I'm gonna sign Paul Milsap, Rodney Hood, and (obviously) Tyler Ulis.
was looking at milsap too.

was looking at milsap too.
He's just about 2 years too old to pick up. But I keep thinking he's going to start breaking down each year... and he's managed to remain an effective player into his mid-30s.

Also Derrick Jones would be a fun highlight real player to put on the bench.

Thank you for everyone that entered the tournament. 1st place was @UKNorse (myself) and 2nd place was @Nkycatfan17 unfortunately I don't get a prize but whatever!

Next year me or @GonzoCat90 will most likely start the next competition. After this years debacle between the two of us I think we'd be both open to different ideas on deciding a winner.

Again thanks everyone for making this month long process possible and can't wait for the next draft.

Thank you for everyone that entered the tournament. 1st place was @UKNorse (myself) and 2nd place was @Nkycatfan17 unfortunately I don't get a prize but whatever!

Next year me or @GonzoCat90 will most likely start the next competition. After this years debacle between the two of us I think we'd be both open to different ideas on deciding a winner.

Again thanks everyone for making this month long process possible and can't wait for the next draft.
I think to determine winners we should have the 2 participants meet behind a walmart and bare knuckle box. Seems like the only fair way.

Reactions: bbn93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT