ADVERTISEMENT

Rules of the Paddock

So with the calling of the mods lately, it seems appropriate to have a discussion about what the paddock is.

1. Its funny to see someone cry. Everyone here will insult you. You know why? We dont like you.

2. The paddock is not a place where you call the mods. The paddock requires thick skin. Its not a nice place, we are not your friends. Find a regular thread to do this. GYERO, MMA, Wrestling, D-League are all threads that have been going on for years.

3. No one will tell you what GYERO means.

4. When asking for advice or making a thread, fully expect either no response, or to be made fun of by at least 10-30 posters. This isnt attention whore land.

5. The paddock you are given a lot of freedom. Dont be a complete dumbass or do, that is hilarious. Thats it.

I am pretty sure there are other ways to navigate, but whatever, it boils down to dont contact mods, you are a big boy/girl. Over here even the mods will make fun of you. It has taken posters years to navigate around here. This isnt sunshine pumper land were we are all wildcat friends. Go back to rafters for that. There is paddock lingo. You will figure it out.
You offensive sumbitch, you. And I was going to open up a Daycare in here. Thanks for touching up my plans.

Reactions: -LEK-
Very good points in this thread so far. I agree and disagree with a lot of them.

I do think it's cool that two grown men share a twitter.

I do not think it's cool when Anthony types words. He posts like a dad.

Reactions: BigBlueGuru1990
One of my personal favorites was uncfaninky. I distinctly remember his bragging about his yellow H2 during the gas prices skyrocketing. It ended with Funky screen-shotting the vile and racist rants on my fanpage. He went nuclear and to this day, he's still wrecked if you happen to ever catch some of his BS from the tarheel board.
That was a beautiful day.

Catphight's meltdown was pretty impressive too. I think my favorite are the ones that end with "if we need to meet in person, it can be arranged." Really go full WildcatAdam on someone, ya know?

I only visit the Paddock. There could be nude pictures of Mila Kunis with Salma Hayek over on Rupp's Rafters and I'd never know. I also wouldn't go over there to look because the cost would > benefit.

Big Cat Fan was one of my favorites mainly because I saw his awful ways in wrestling threads and then to hear how he spazzed on GYERO and lost his shit was pretty good.

I think we all need a little "team building" exercise.
you-wont-get-aids-from-hide-n-seek.jpg

AutismTxCat is the narc. Every time I post something snippy in a thread and he shows up then 5 minutes later I have the mods on my ass.

Whatever happened to Hort? Definitely remember that guy. Always enjoyed reading Catlanta trolling some poor poster.

Guru's first thread on the new board was his coming out party, actually.

Was shown lots of love and support.

Forever grateful that you guys were sticking up for and showing your guys' love for the mayor of Lexington, KY. I need to practice tolerance.

The pics of Pepsi Man poolside and with his "babe" with a linebackerisque build was gold. UK Brian was the dude with a Swedish girl with stretch marks all over her ta ta's for his sig right ?

Reactions: jamo0001
One unwritten rule is to completely exaggerate how upset you are when Kentucky loses to be the ultimate super fan. One guy breaks the TV remote? Screw that, I just broke a beer bottle over my wife's head and then threw my son through a window cuz I bleedz blues!!! I've legitimately seen a post where someone has claimed that they literally cried when Calbert Cheaney was named NPOTY over Jamal Mashburn. Literal tears. And not a soul called it out as ridiculous or b.s.

TBH I always feel embarrassed for the super fan posts. Most are cringe-worthy.

I like how all those dorks overlooked this.

After the loss I just cried and cried. I still can't hold down solid food, and I skipped my nana's funeral. Some of the family is from Tennessee, and I just can't see myself being around Vol fans right now. My wife found the toaster next to our bath tub. That was tough to explain. #perspective

hay guise, remember that one time we did that one thing to the raftard? this circle jerk is extra creamya

Also, another "rule", if you're a halfwit loser, you can emasculate yourself and post in the minor league thread. That thing is a hoot. dleaguewtf....likes this...likes this...likes this....

Last edited:
Reactions: -LEK- and maverick1
Last time I went to Daytona it was without bud. I went via plane and I was scared to try to get some through. Im sure there is a way, but I am not aware of that way.

So hopefully you enjoyed it a little more than I

Last time I went to Daytona it was without bud. I went via plane and I was scared to try to get some through. Im sure there is a way, but I am not aware of that way.

So hopefully you enjoyed it a little more than I
Man, I live 45 minutes from Daytona. Not a bad hike.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Daytona Beach is white trash. You don't have to do anything special to achieve that. Just show up and viola.

Oh my god the "i" and the "o" are transposed! I'd better put on my bat suit and google up some pictures! We can't have i and o transposing going on around here or it will be utter chaos.

59147738.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT