ADVERTISEMENT

Round 1 - RunninRitchie vs. drcats2013

Who would win head to head

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the All-Time College Basketball Playoffs for the last 20 years. (2001-2021) *As long as they played in 1 game that year they are eligible*

The objective was to build a team of 10 players that would win head to head vs your opponent such as March Madness.

Bracket

1st Round Matchup

@RunninRichie - Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, Bernard King, Kevin Love, Frank Kaminsky, Randy Foye, TJ Ford, Kendall Marshall, Jahlil Okafor, Terrance Jones

vs.

@drcats2013 - Dwayne Wade, Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Tayshaun Prince, Julius Randle, Kyle Korver, Drew Gooden, Deron Williams, Willie Cauley Stein, PJ Tucker

Reactions: jrpross
Went with RR. It’s close but I felt like he built a better actual college team. Kaminsky is the perfect example of a player that won’t get you as many votes as he should. AP POY and Wooden award winner. Yes, he’s a flaming turd of a flopping douche bag but he was an incredible player to have on a college team.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Paul and Melo against Wade and Rose. Both teams have firepower.

Noah and Prince on D and Williams as a spark plug on the bench give this one to @drcats2013

Reactions: drcats2013
I went with @RunninRichie in this one- I think the names are great for drcats but don't like the fit.

I always come back to spacing and do not feel like the team will have much of it. I continually get nightmares of the 09/10 Cats team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT