ADVERTISEMENT

Round 1 DraftCat vs. GuyFromKY

Who wins the most championships over a 5 year period

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the 2022 Rupp Rafters NBA Draft - the objective is to draft a team of 10 players that give you the best chance at multiple championships over a 5 year period.

Voters please select the team you believe accomplished this object... This round will be 48 hours. You will be able to change your pick if swayed by the two players. This is the bracket

@DraftCat - Devin Booker, Brandon Ingram, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Ben Simmons, Evan Mobley, OG Anunoby, Kevin Porter Jr, Jonathan Kuminga, Chet Holmgren, Alex Caruso

vs.

@GuyFromKY - Joel Embiid, Chris Paul, Klay Thompson, Marcus Smart, Miles Bridges, Robert Williams III, Russell Westbrook, Jae Crowder, Harrison Barnes, Coby White

Welcome to the 2022 Rupp Rafters NBA Draft - the objective is to draft a team of 10 players that give you the best chance at multiple championships over a 5 year period.

Voters please select the team you believe accomplished this object... This round will be 48 hours. You will be able to change your pick if swayed by the two players. This is the bracket

@DraftCat - Devin Booker, Brandon Ingram, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Ben Simmons, Evan Mobley, OG Anunoby, Kevin Porter Jr, Jonathan Kuminga, Chet Holmgren, Alex Caruso

vs.

@GuyFromKY - Joel Embiid, Chris Paul, Klay Thompson, Marcus Smart, Miles Bridges, Robert Williams III, Russell Westbrook, Jae Crowder, Harrison Barnes, Coby White
How do you pick a draw? These are 2 really bad teams. One has a KY kid on it.. that’s the correct vote.

• Sad
Reactions: DraftCat

vs.

But I voted for you @DraftCat

Sorry, but like I do every year for the first round I am taking Draftcat's team. Yea, yea, I know, real strategic, but it is what is lol

• Love
@GuyFromKY squad really takes a hit in the point guard department as the years go on... I think there is some potential you could squeak out 2 Championships. But the next 3 would be easily mine.

marcus smart averages the same assists as sga. if you’re discounting paul, neither team really has much in the table setting dept. someone’s got to distribute the ball. i like draft’s bench better, but what are you doing with ben simmons?

marcus smart averages the same assists as sga. if you’re discounting paul, neither team really has much in the table setting dept. someone’s got to distribute the ball. i like draft’s bench better, but what are you doing with ben simmons?

He's a point-forward for his career he averages 7.7 assists per game. I've always figured Simmons to be a Super Draymond Green if used correctly. At his best he will be the 4th or 5th option.

Except for my Center everyone in my starting lineup averages 5 assists a game. Plenty of movement IMO

This was my first draft and I didn’t fully understand all of the logistics so if you could vote for me that’d be great.

Winning the first round is equivalent to winning it all in this rookie experience of mine.

• Wow
I'm starting to think I went a little too heavy on the youth movement. If you project that my entire starting 5 is no where near their ceiling you will see the potential.

If this was NBA2K22 I'm def winning it all LOL

I'm starting to think I went a little too heavy on the youth movement. If you project that my entire starting 5 is no where near their ceiling you will see the potential.
And apparently I went too geriatric and will be holding funerals for my players before the 5th year.

• Haha
One of my guys got 1st team All Rookie today... Evan Mobley... Future looking good :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT