ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-Finals - RunninRitchie vs. DraftCat

Who wins the most championships over a 5 year period

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the 2022 Rupp Rafters NBA Playoffs - the objective is to draft a team of 10 players that give you the best chance at multiple championships over a 5 year period.

Voters please select the team you believe accomplished this object... This round will be 48 hours. You will be able to change your pick if swayed by the two players. This is the bracket

@RunninRichie - Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell, De'Aaron Fox, Deandre Ayton, Tobias Harris, Joe Harris, Jordan Clarkson, Grant Williams, Duncan Robinson, Andre Drummond

vs.

@DraftCat - Devin Booker, Brandon Ingram, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Ben Simmons, Evan Mobley, OG Anunoby, Kevin Porter Jr, Jonathan Kuminga, Chet Holmgren, Alex Caruso

Starters

PG - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander - 6'6 - 23yrs old.....25-5-6
SG - Devin Booker 6'5 - 25 yrs old......................... 27-5-5
SF - Brandon Ingram 6'8 - 24 yrs old ....................23-6-6
PF - Ben Simmons - 6'11 - 25 yrs old .....................16-8-8
C - Evan Mobley - 7'0 - 20 yrs old........................15-8-3

Bench

PG - Alex Caruso - 6'4 - 28 yrs old.......................7-4-4
SG - Kevin Porter Jr - 6'4 - 22 yrs old..................16-4-6
SF - OG Anunoby - 6'7 - 24 yrs old......................17-6-3
PF - Jonathan Kuminga - 6'8 - 19 years old........9-3-1
C - Chet Holgren........... - 7'0 - 20 years old....... top 2 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft

Last edited:
Good matchup but gotta go Richie. If I could see the future with Ben and he get it together I may would have gone the other way

The biggest motivator these players have is their paycheck.... gotta believe it turns around. As long as your not asking Ben Simmons to shoot he ball.. he's an all-world talent. As a 4th option on this team he will be superb.

Richie has some solid pieces I will not deny that... but his 3 top options are extremely ball dominant. It is safe to question how they fit together.

I’m in the same boat. Simmons is the biggest variable here but it’s hard to think a team can be successful with him as a valuable piece.

Agreed sure if you are counting on him being your #1 or #2.... he's my #4. Again if you can view Simmons as a Super Draymond Green you will be able to see his value.

Obviously I understand the stigma around him thus he lasted to the 4th round... but his talent is unquestionable. I believe if you are purely going after his mental state it would be a mistake... next year he's set up for a huge comeback.

Simmons was the 2nd runner up to Gobert as Defensive Player of the year in 2021

Close one I love Richie starters but that bench is meh. Duncan robinson doesn’t even play anymore

Both teams are young in this one... its basically who is better.

I like my potential a little more but can't fault anyone going with Ritchie team. It's constructed similar to mine we both had the same idea.

Well luckily for me you were wrong on my team twice so far.... why not shoot for the trifecta LOL

I'm sure RR is passed out somewhere... bet he's not even aware this round has started.
Couple things at work here. Booker soft to me...ain't gonna change my mind. As a Sixers and LSU basketball fan, I wanted Simmons to be that guy. He ain't. SGA, he is Twolves Kevin Love, nice stats on a bad team...somebody gotta get em. Rest ya guys are role players. IMO, no dog on ya team. Nothing personal.

Bump - last day to vote.

Rough way to lose my opponent is so confident he hasn't made one post lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT