ADVERTISEMENT

Replay Video of Jamal Murray Announcement (LINK)

Oct 31, 2007
MURRAY.jpg

Alright folks, I recorded the crappy quality live stream of Murray's announcement and uploaded the video to YouTube. See the link below.

I know you can embed videos on here now, but please don't do that for this one... my site's traffic/ad clicks this summer haven't even amounted to being enough to pay for the web hosting, so I need some traffic lol.

LINK TO THE VIDEO

So, I was right that distance would pay a part in his decision. A mother surely doesn't want to see her "baby" 2300 miles away. Jamal Pena my didn't want to be that far away either.

Reactions: BillionthUKFan
You guys are welcome, I appreciate the support. And yeah, I was a little bit surprised myself. I still had hope all along, but once that tweet from the Oregon played got leaked, my confidence went down a notch (apparently that's mainly what pushed all the crystal ball pickers to choose Oregon over the last few days as well).

Next year's team will be completely different than this year's team, but I think it will be a very fun product to watch having three guards that not only can shoot, but are also elite at creating their own shot and creating a shot for others off the dribble.

Thank you so much for posting the video as I couldn't watch it otherwise. Have to admit that I was worried he would pick UO after all our other disappointments this Spring. But, also have to admit, I am officially and totally excited for the upcoming season and can't wait for Big Blue Madness to get here!!!!! Cal just keeps us excited heading into every season, hope he decides to coach here for another 20 years.

thanks so much. and now for a nice summer filled with excitement for next season. we lose SEVEN pros and will likely be preseason #1. ok cal has blown us away before, but that tops anything i've ever seen in any college sport. i haven't thought of the word for it yet. for now i'll go with "crazy" because that's what cal likes to say.

could go down as one of the best back courts in uk history. but i won't be talking like this all year like others lol. definitely the most raw talent since wall/bledsoe, better than knight/lamb imo. wow.

when he said "you can do anything you want when you put your mind to it" and looked at the camera, you could see the drive showing on his face. there's probably a reflection of the '16 ff floor in his eyes. oh canada!

reminds of a cutino mobley who can shoot better, little taller, and probably a better decision maker too lol. he has insane lateral fakes with the shoulders. he can't do anything he wants but guarding a guy like that keeps you on your heels. very hard to stay balanced guarding guys like that.

Wish I could of been in town to help stream this announcement live just got back home. I had a way to stream TSN, the quality would of been a lot better and Billionth could of used that source...

anyways Glad we got Murray! i figured he was a Duck for sure.

Thanks Billionth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT