ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves tweet

You always see the freshman to sophomore or junior jump. But I'm trying to think of any other player at UK who improved more than Reeves (who was already darn good) in his last year. What great work ethic.

He did EVERYTHING he could to pull this team up!!!

Thanks for all of your hard work and class Mr Reeves!!!

Wishing nothing but the best going forward for you!!!

Reeves is the reason we won many of the games we won. His consistent 20 a night was very quiet. He’s a dawg.

Reactions: NociHTTP
One of 3 bright spots on last years “special” team.
I just noticed your sig pic; I hope you aren't making fun of Christopher Walken.
Only Christopher Walken is allowed to do that.

By the way, don't know if it's still available, but the fake Christopher Walken
Twitter account a few years ago was as funny as anything I've seen on the internet.

Reactions: RunninRichie
He deserved a good run. He for sure did his part.
He really did. I have great respect for Reeves. He improved his game in every way. I believe he made himself into an NBA talent through all of the hard work he put in. Other than hating that Oakland loss for the fanbase and UK in general, I'd say I hate that loss for Reeves the most. He deserved better. And it should be noted, he was the only guy on the team who was able to even slow down Gohlke in that game. And that is yet another example of how Reeves improved. His defense was WAY behind when he came to UK. He was just a spot-up 3pt shooter. But he became an excellent defender and a 3-level scorer. We're gonna miss him terribly next season.

Buddy we love you too — you were awesome your senior year , only best wishes in the future for you !!
Have to ask .. you missing 100K ?
Reeves should sue Cal and UK. Seriously. Imagine if a weird accident occurred and he couldn’t play anymore. That money would have come in handy. Who the hell made Cal the Czar of choosing what you can and cannot earn via NIL? That’s some shady bullshit. He should be fired for that alone.

he was definitely an all-anerican. during our best stretch he was carrying us in points. this is how regular season losses, at home no less, have residual effect. if we were top 5 like we should have been he would have been at worst 2nd team aa.

hate he didn’t get to see a few more tournament wins. He obviously put in a lot of work and gave this team everything. Much respect. Will miss his game for sure.

Good player who bought in and worked to get to be the player the team needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT