ADVERTISEMENT

Reed/Rob/Reeves

yoshukai

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2002
Harrodsburg
Tonight UK scored 37 pts in 29 possessions with Reed/Rob/Reeves (1.27 per)Without all 3 they scored 39 pts in 40 possessions (0.98 per)Just never were willing to build a plan around those 3 weapons.

That lineup outscored Oakland by 4 , the rest of the lineups lost by 8 .

Last edited:
Kept telling my son that we didn‘t have our “scoring team” on the floor during the game.
Incredible how Cal botched this. You knew it could happen any time, just not this year.
I guess I’m one of the last to say Cal should move along. His agenda doesn’t align with UK fandom.

Did we even play the lineup that was putting up the crazy numbers for a brief period? Think it was dj/rob/reed/justin/Z.

Would be willing to bet it played 0 minutes because CAL IS A GENIUS

zPNArjA.png

Reeves played great. The three freshman guards, on the other hand, shot a combined 3-19. Several of the misses were gimme layups and Oakland had no intimidating shot blocker to alter any of those. They were just blown easy scoring opportunities that we needed to cash in to win the game.

Reactions: bIhawk
Reeves played great. The three freshman guards, on the other hand, shot a combined 3-19. Several of the misses were gimme layups and Oakland had no intimidating shot blocker to alter any of those. They were just blown easy scoring opportunities that we needed to cash in to win the game.
They played average in bad lineups. But the stats show that when on the floor together to spread out the zone they were still highly efficient and would have outcomes Oakland

Reactions: Fox2monk
Tonight UK scored 37 pts in 29 possessions with Reed/Rob/Reeves (1.27 per)Without all 3 they scored 39 pts in 40 possessions (0.98 per)Just never were willing to build a plan around those 3 weapons.

Yup, but Cal wants to play his guys and the 21 feet of nothing in a game with no big guys lol.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
We were doomed from the start when we started three bigs (Tre/ugo/edwards) AGAINST A ZONE TEAM!!! Oh and dj too. Lolol. Cal deserves everything that comes at him for his ineptitude.
Soon as I seen the starting lineup I knew we would lose. I told the board and my wife, he’s trying to lose this game. Nobody with a brain would use this lineup, especially in this game.

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96

That's still pathetic

Reactions: yoshukai
Soon as I seen the starting lineup I knew we would lose. I told the board and my wife, he’s trying to lose this game. Nobody with a brain would use this lineup, especially in this game.
Said same thing about lineup on here before game started. I said we will know and we did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT