ADVERTISEMENT

Reed is probably gone

If some NBA GM takes Reed in the top 10, they need to get their resume together because they'll soon be out of a job.
I mean that’s a different point. It’s a weak draft and that’s where Reed is projected by just about everyone. He’s for sure a lottery pick.

Was told Reed was more than likely gone. Another huge loss…..

DJ will test the waters and if he can get a first round guarantee than he is also gone

Edwards will also try to get a first round guarantee and if he doesn’t he will return. Will rely on KLUTCH to get him a first round guarantee.

Burks is back
If Reed leaves, the decisive factor will have been that CCC is returning as the head coach at U.K. I'd bet a big price that if CCC were not going to be the head coach at U.K. next season, Reed would be returning to U.K. next season. Just MHO, of course.

If Reed leaves, the decisive factor will have been that CCC is returning as the head coach at U.K. I'd bet a big price that if CCC were not going to be the head coach at U.K. next season, Reed would be returning to U.K. next season. Just MHO, of course.
I tend to agree

Or it could have been the millions of dollars 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT