ADVERTISEMENT

Real UK fans

gocatswin

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2003
This guy s one of our own lets support him and quit complaining. I think there is a bunch of Ville fans posting or kids posting that dont know uk BB history. Support Mark he won a championship here as member of 96 team. This makes us look stupid. This board has become toxic with not real UK fans quit bitching support the team and Uk.

This guy s one of our own lets support him and quit complaining. I think there is a bunch of Ville fans posting or kids posting that dont know uk BB history. Support Mark he won a championship here as member of 96 team. This makes us look stupid. This board has become toxic with not real UK fans quit bitching support the team and Uk.
Cmon man this is a little unfair, I don’t think the majority are upset with pope at this point. Everyone just hates Barney for taking the easy way out.

---
109 posts in 21 years. Another troll burner account.

• Angry
Reactions: KFuqua
If you are not happy with the hire I can understand that. I don't think Pope was on very many people's short list.

That said, at least show support so that future players aren't afraid to walk into a crap storm of negativity. Players talk and they hear what the fans are saying. They need to feel that this is a good place to be or they will not come here.

Pope will get support, because we want him to succeed. Unfortunately for him he will be on a short leash. Fans will be waiting for that, I told you so moment.

If you are not happy with the hire I can understand that. I don't think Pope was on very many people's short list.

That said, at least show support so that future players aren't afraid to walk into a crap storm of negativity. Players talk and they hear what the fans are saying. They need to feel that this is a good place to be or they will not come here.
Yes

most of these crybabies don’t care or to dense to realize that these negative posts most likely hurts with recruiting

I would have been after Billy D. but maybe mitch did not thinking they could get him but I think Pope will be a great hire maybe have to wait a year or two and maybe we will not get 5 stars as much but we will not be a minor league team for the NBA but I think coach Pope players will hang around 3 or 4 yrs and will have some solid teams you might say Pope is a disciple of Pitino.

Amen

Reactions: KFuqua
I have to say that I'm very disappointed in some posters on this board that I've been in agreement with on most things for a very long time. I'm shocked at some of their comments and their resistance in supporting Mark Pope. I get that he wasn't on everyone's top choice lists, but he's now Kentucky's coach, and will probably be a good one, so why not give him your support and give him a chance? He's a huge step up from what we've had.

So you enjoyed the shitshow he put on by getting left at the alter by pastor Scott? After flying in his superior (wife)?
I don't view it that way because I'm not dwelling in negativity about it (and not someone who hates religious people either). He gave one of the most qualified candidates a chance to say no. That's all you can ask.

last night was a knee jerk experience.

Mark Pope is MY POPE until UK says he isnt.

change is hard.. and going from a guy who parts the water when he recruits to someone who is un-proven is a hard thing to trust.

Low. IQ fans all over this site + low iQ people from other sites

Not going to complain unless there are mistakes made in roster building.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT