ADVERTISEMENT

Ramsey chimes in.... and is sooooo loserville tool about it...

Remember when he was in that hot air balloon that got stuck in the wires just off of I-64.

Remember when he was in that hot air balloon that got stuck in the wires just off of I-64.
Hurting for listeners folks...Don't take the bait...Otis fans already know he sucks and no longer listen so he has to turn to KENTUCKY with some hate filled crap and get some riled up KENTUCKYY to call his show...Let it alone...He is close to being gone:smiley::sunglasses:

John Ramsay is a douche! He thinks he is Gods gift to all women and he LOVES to cheat on his wife, just like quick Rick and Bobby P!

The guy has tried everything to be relevant in Louisville. When I first moved back he was hosting some God awful show around noon on WAVE. This is his latest incarnation.

I live in next county over from Louisville, but, although I had heard the name, I wasn't sure I knew what he looked like So I had to look up a picture of the guy. And, dear Lord.....he is more orange than Bruce Pearl! And, honestly - he gives me the creeps.

The dude is in his 50's, and using middle school like humor when he calls Matt "Maddie" and "Matty Bangs". How many times did he refer to him as "Maddie" in that novel? I guess he thought someone thought it was funny? He amused himself at least.

The guy has tried everything to be relevant in Louisville. When I first moved back he was hosting some God awful show around noon on WAVE. This is his latest incarnation.

Yep. They say that you never get between him and a camera because he will knock you over trying to get in front of it. Most of the stuff in local TV he's done for free or about nothing. He's just not very good and has never caught on. Even in a medium sized market like Louisville he is not even on the D list. God bless him...he tries so hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT