ADVERTISEMENT

Ralphie May

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
I don't know if any of you were fans of stand up comic Ralphie May, but he died of a heart attack today. I saw him in Lexington about 2 months ago and he was bigger than ever before. He was funny as hell but looked in poor health for sure. And go ahead and cue the pics of Ralphie from A Christmas Story as I know they are coming.

Reactions: angryram
I saw him as well at Comedy off Broadway. Funny as hell. Really bad shape thought, had to have help getting on stage. When I saw him, I thought he might have 2 years left.

427d86b0a47c8780160f17da7436b624--memes-holidays.jpg

Rip, kid.

Saw him at the Funny Bone in Newport. Pretty good show. Over weight comedian or professional wrassler prepare to die early I guess. Sad.

Damn, we just watched his episode of "This is Not Happening" a few weeks ago about the gay wedding. I thought he was pretty dang funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw him at the Funny Bone in Newport. Pretty good show. Over weight comedian or professional wrassler prepare to die early I guess. Sad.
I saw him at the funny bone in slewport also it was around 2008. Through my job I met him personally and he gave me tickets to the show. He was a super nice guy. Some of those guys are huge asses but he was a legit guy. That's terrible he died

RIP

may-2017-calendar.gif

Gabriel Iglesias needs to make sure that life insurance policy is on point. That lardass.

I think a small percentage of prevalent stand up comedians are actually really funny.

Ralphie May didn't fall into that percentage for me. I won't miss him. I'm sure the owners of whatever Golden Corral and Chinese Buffets in his hometown are in mourning.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT