ADVERTISEMENT

Private plane

iu

Great tune! Makes me think back fondly on the old Boeing 707 and Douglas DC-8 classic jetliners that were common during my childhood. There was just something cool about those early 4 engine planes with their sleek narrow-body designs with their loud, smoky engines. I also loved the Boeing 727 for the same reason. Those things were obnoxiously loud, especially during their takeoff roll. Today's jetliners are much more fuel efficient and quiet, but they lack the character of the classics.

Great tune! Makes me think back fondly on the old Boeing 707 and Douglas DC-8 classic jetliners that were common during my childhood. There was just something cool about those early 4 engine planes with their sleek narrow-body designs with their loud, smoky engines. I also loved the Boeing 727 for the same reason. Those things were obnoxiously loud, especially during their takeoff roll. Today's jetliners are much more fuel efficient and quiet, but they lack the character of the classics.
Just like classic cars. There are some beautiful cars and planes today but something about the designs of old stuff is amazing, like you said character that lives forever.

I have some insiders that said this is huge. I can’t disclose any information though, just that the next coach at UK will be announced sometime this month. I’ll update as my insider gives me more info, but again, I can’t express how huge this is!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT