ADVERTISEMENT

Plane Headed Back to Waco?

If that sh1t restaurant was where rich people went for lunch, lifestyle should be an easy sell.

I love Texas but that was a bit shocking
Yeah I have nothing truly bad to say about Texas. My primary hub is out of Texas and I really love a lot of the culture there. And the Tex mex is better than SoCal Mexican imo.

Tbh Texans and Kentuckians are extremely similar down to the accents being more twang than old south. Supposedly, it stems from a lot of the same Scot-Irish settlers that settled Appalachia, some clans made a second move and settled a lot of north and central Texas. Idk the accuracy on that but that’s what’s I’ve been told from ppl down there.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Yeah I have nothing truly bad to say about Texas. My primary hub is out of Texas and I really love a lot of the culture there. And the Tex mex is better than SoCal Mexican imo.

Tbh Texans and Kentuckians are extremely similar down to the accents being more twang than old south. Supposedly, it stems from a lot of the same Scot-Irish settlers that settled Appalachia, some clans made a second move and settled a lot of north and central Texas. Idk the accuracy on that but that’s what’s I’ve been told from ppl down there.
Texas, Tennessee, and Kentucky are all extremely similar

Reactions: EliteBlue
I’m guessing the wife and agent were on the plane and they were bringing them back.
Hence, why the picture of Drew surfaced of him being in Waco today. Deflection.

Well I for one think it’s a fantastic hire. What a wonderful sweet man. But let me tell you the secret, Drew can be vicious. Man some of the things he’s done on the recruiting trail lol.

Ask Barnes, who absolutely hates him. I don’t think those two will be able to shake hands in the line.

We’re gonna trade the Louisville rivalry for the bigger game, Tennessee’s now. But with the conferences shifting it’s expected.

Well I for one think it’s a fantastic hire. What a wonderful sweet man. But let me tell you the secret, Drew can be vicious. Man some of the things he’s done on the recruiting trail lol.

Ask Barnes, who absolutely hates him. I don’t think those two will be able to shake hands in the line.

We’re gonna trade the Louisville rivalry for the bigger game, Tennessee’s now. But with the conferences shifting it’s expected.

If so maybe we'll finally have a coach that cares about losing to ut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT