ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the order of finish in the SEC East

Not sure if it's good or bad but we will know if we are going know where we will finish the season after the first 4 games. The rest are easy to project past that aside from the matchup with the black birds.

Game that scares me the most (because of we lose it would be a bad beat) is the ULL game. We can dog all we want but they have a knack for offense and I am still not sold on our defense without Bud and Z

Not sure if it's good or bad but we will know if we are going know where we will finish the season after the first 4 games. The rest are easy to project past that aside from the matchup with the black birds.

Game that scares me the most (because of we lose it would be a bad beat) is the ULL game. We can dog all we want but they have a knack for offense and I am still not sold on our defense without Bud and Z
If you stop ULL's running game, you stop their offense. It's the 1st game of our season, so Stoops has a month of practice to scheme for it. That doesn't guarantee a win, but I am betting with Stoops in this 1. Also, I do not agree that our last 8 games are easy to project. I think there could be some surprises.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT