ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for my son is very sick.

BBN please pray for my son he is very sick. Has been tested for Cor-virus but has not got the test results back yet. He took the test on 3/24 and he is not doing well. He is 49 years old and i am worried about him. I have already buried my daughter 26 years ago from car accident. I know God answers prayers but just help me pray that he will be well. Over the years he seems to catch everything that comes around. Thank you.
I pray for your son. Hopefully folks aren't still calling this virus "overblown" or making condescending post asking if anyone actually knows of anyone who has the virus as if it didn't really exist.

Reactions: spartacat
BBN please pray for my son he is very sick. Has been tested for Cor-virus but has not got the test results back yet. He took the test on 3/24 and he is not doing well. He is 49 years old and i am worried about him. I have already buried my daughter 26 years ago from car accident. I know God answers prayers but just help me pray that he will be well. Over the years he seems to catch everything that comes around. Thank you.
Just prayed.
Tim

Reactions: spartacat and BBUK
Peace be to you, and health to your son.

Reactions: spartacat
Jesus, so sorry to hear. Hope he is ok truly. I don't pray but I'll hope he gets the best treatment possible brother. Did realize you were that old either.

Want to thank all of you guys and gals for the prayer for my son. He is slowing start to get better. He said his lungs still hurt but is breathing better but is still waiting on the results of virus test. Thank you BBN. We serve a great GOD.
Good.

Reactions: westerncat
Will be 75 in June time waits for no one. thanks
I literally thought you were in your 20s or 30s. It's crazy how you try and get this image of a poster only to be totally taken aback by their true identities. Sorry to derail the thread. You need to be extra careful too though with that Corona virus. Again I truly hope your son gets well. I bet you're nervous as hell, I would be.

Glad to hear he is slowly feeling better. When he gets through it, he likely can never get it again, so at least, as a father, that gives you some peace of mind. Btw, try to stay away from him, though... just like you don’t want your son sick, he doesn’t want his dad sick. Thinking of you guys!

Reactions: westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT