ADVERTISEMENT

Post your name here

Why are people drudging up 5 year old threads lately? I go in here and it takes me a few responses to realize hey, this is a stale thread from years ago! I don't even know how to find threads from last week, much less from 2019!!!

And there were several that were dug up. Are people saving these in their bookmarks to drag up later and get in peoples' faces?

Why are people drudging up 5 year old threads lately? I go in here and it takes me a few responses to realize hey, this is a stale thread from years ago! I don't even know how to find threads from last week, much less from 2019!!!

And there were several that were dug up. Are people saving these in their bookmarks to drag up later and get in peoples' faces?
The thread was originally started in 2019.

@Jamal Mercer bumped the thread back in 2022, and 2024.

@Jamal Mercer for Heisman.

It always gets brought up at this time. I tried to stay with him as long as I could, even I didn’t think it would get this bad.
Most didn’t. Can’t remember when it was signed, but didn’t it start getting worse after the ridiculous contract? Not saying he has but a lot of people wouldn’t feel the need to work so hard after they’re instantly made rich for life.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Best decision I've ever made. But, I was pretty bad. Legit alcoholic. Vodka for breakfast to 'get right'. I knew I would feel better physically, but totally underestimated the mental health benefits. Like a whole new brain and way to see life.
Congrats man, not easy to do. I’ve seen people close to me never recover and die young.

I’m still here, hating on Cal just like I’ve been doing for 7 years. It’s gotten me banned multiple times even though I was right all along. He’s the absolute worst and I can’t stand him.

*unless he somehow pulls a rabbit out of his hat and his players carry him to another title this year

I want everyone of our supposed fans who run it about Cal sucking to sign their name right here. That way when we go to our next final four I don’t wanna hear you all celebrating like you been here all along.
Cal doesn't suck he really sucks program is like the Titanic under your hero

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT