ADVERTISEMENT

Post your gifs of Cow's offseason here....

Apocalyspe Cow!

rRzpcn2.jpg

Laughs. You talking to the wrong guy. Mitch Barnhart. He’ll laugh at you but you should call him. Or can the college president. Those are guys that can do something.
Fans have a right to be upset. If you think Mitch is happy with basketball right now, I’ve got some ocean front property in Lexington I’ll sale you.

Fans have a right to be upset. If you think Mitch is happy with basketball right now, I’ve got some ocean front property in Lexington I’ll sale you.
Really? Let’s see the quote. Where’s the money to buy out the contract? This can be done tomorrow. But for one thing. Nobody that matters wants him gone. Kentucky has their choice. 6 years. Maybe more

Really? Let’s see the quote. Where’s the money to buy out the contract? This can be done tomorrow. But for one thing. Nobody that matters wants him gone. Kentucky has their choice. 6 years. Maybe more
You add want you want and ignore what you want in peoples posts. No one can be rational with you.

Reactions: CatPhight
I’m not the one claiming Mitch is unhappy but can’t supply a quote to that effect. I just gave you evidence you were wrong
You think he’s happy? Use some common sense. You know he wants basketball to be successful. We’re in an obvious slump.

You think he’s happy? Use some common sense. You know he wants basketball to be successful. We’re in an obvious slump.
I have zero, absolutely zero evidence to the contrary. We’ve been in many slumps before. This one is largely attributable to things like COVID and injury. Teams improve through the year. I don’t think Barnhart or anyone else in charge is using the hater talking points list to make decisions. I’ve seen no evidence the drivel we see in the histrionics posted here is relevant to the st all. I think common sense is not what you are using.

I have zero, absolutely zero evidence to the contrary. We’ve been in many slumps before. This one is largely attributable to things like COVID and injury. Teams improve through the year. I don’t think Barnhart or anyone else in charge is using the hater talking points list to make decisions. I’ve seen no evidence the drivel we see in the histrionics posted here is relevant to the st all. I think common sense is not what you are using.
Barnhart is an AD of one of the most historically great programs in college basketball. He wants to win at the highest level. When any program is in a slump he’s not going to be happy. That’s common sense. Manipulate that anyway you’d like, but it’s the truth.

My definition of a psycho is a guy like yourself that gets banned numerous times and isn’t smart enough to figure out what that means and then turns around and begs the mods to ban other people when you’ve been a problem for them for years now. I don’t have a thing to do with your crap on Facebook. Idc who you are. I know that you’re freaking crazy and that’s enough for me to stay away from you. Don’t message me or say my name and I’ll do the same. I’m done with your childish games. Stir up crap with someone else.
Him and his cache of socks are loony tunes...anyone can spot him by his trail of tears and constant fabrications...

Reactions: JerseyCat84
I not once said that Barnhart agrees with everything people say on here. That’s my point. It’s hard to be rational with you when you add stuff of that nature to peoples posts.

Reactions: CatPhight
I not once said that Barnhart agrees with everything people say on here. That’s my point. It’s hard to be rational with you when you add stuff of that nature to peoples posts.
I didn't suggest he did. I said he has given zero indication that he was unhappy. I challenged you to provide evidence of your claim and you failed. Simple as that. Nice fail at trying to misdirect.

I didn't suggest he did. I said he has given zero indication that he was unhappy. I challenged you to provide evidence of your claim and you failed. Simple as that. Nice fail at trying to misdirect.
Yeah that’s exactly what you did…. Why should I have to provide “evidence “ when we all know you’re going to twist it to fit your narrative. Like I said, if you think Mitch is happy with the slump we’re in I got ocean front property I’ll sale you in Lexington KY.

Why am I not surprised this went right over your head...so you compare to a 15th seed in lap dog years, right?

7W71ptF.png
You mean the 15th send that went to the 8? The best run by a seed like that in history. The one we nearly beat with major injuries to three of our 4 guards. One playing with feet so bad he could hardly walk? Oh, sorry. Facts suck huh?

Yeah that’s exactly what you did…. Why should I have to provide “evidence “ when we all know you’re going to twist it to fit your narrative. Like I said, if you think Mitch is happy with the slump we’re in I got ocean front property I’ll sale you in Lexington KY.
Ok, I get it. You make the claim but you don’t have to back it up. You got zero evidence to back up your claim except a bunch of malcontents and fair weather fans.

Ok, I get it. You make the claim but you don’t have to back it up. You got zero evidence to back up your claim except a bunch of malcontents and fair weather fans.
Whatever you say Bass. Mitch is extremely happy right now and it didn’t bother him that we went 9-16 for a season, followed that up with a loss to Saint Peter’s and lost to Kansas state this past tournament. He’s extremely satisfied we lost the all time wins lead to Kansas… yeah man that’s realistic for sure that he’s happy right now. Smh 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Whatever you say Bass. Mitch is extremely happy right now and it didn’t bother him that we went 9-16 for a season, followed that up with a loss to Saint Peter’s and lost to Kansas state this past tournament. He’s extremely satisfied we lost the all time wins lead to Kansas… yeah man that’s realistic for sure that he’s happy right now. Smh 🤦‍♂️
You got nothing proving otherwise. Just another disgruntled so called fan.

I seem to recall an impromptu press conference where Mitch called out our basketball coach

and then went on a local radio show , something he hasn't done before.

You mean the 15th send that went to the 8? The best run by a seed like that in history. The one we nearly beat with major injuries to three of our 4 guards. One playing with feet so bad he could hardly walk? Oh, sorry. Facts suck huh?
You've got to be kidding me...here's ol' Bass actually spit shining daddy's worst loss in program history, the mighty Peacocks of St. Peters...does daddy let you sit on his knee watch Little House together?

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I seem to recall an impromptu press conference where Mitch called out our basketball coach

and then went on a local radio show , something he hasn't done before.
I think he said everyone wants to to win more. Well duh!!
You've got to be kidding me...here's ol' Bass actually spit shining daddy's worst loss in program history, the mighty Peacocks of St. Peters...does daddy let you sit on his knee watch Little House together?

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]
I figured facts would make your head explode. Let’s do it this way. Let’s fire every coach that loses to a Cinderella.

That would be…..every major coach. Thanks for proving you know zilch about basketball.

I think he said everyone wants to to win more. Well duh!!

I figured facts would make your head explode. Let’s do it this way. Let’s fire every coach that loses to a Cinderella.

That would be…..every major coach. Thanks for proving you know zilch about basketball.
Daddy lost that game because he was clearly out coached and made little to no in game adjustments...he's a lousy bench coach and you know it...the man has had what 50 NBA players come thru and has one title to show for it...results only a halfwit would embrace... [roll]

peacocked-cal.gif

Daddy lost that game because he was clearly out coached and made little to no in game adjustments...he's a lousy bench coach and you know it...the man has had what 50 NBA players come thru and has one title to show for it...results only a halfwit would embrace... [roll]

peacocked-cal.gif
You left out the fact most of those players were children playing against men. Like you leave out injuries and other relevant factors. You know his bosses have to consider all the info. They don’t sit around making cartoons that involve animals abuse. Facts suck to you don’t they?

You left out the fact most of those players were children playing against men. Like you leave out injuries and other relevant factors. You know his bosses have to consider all the info. They don’t sit around making cartoons that involve animals abuse. Facts suck to you don’t they?
Facts? Who put together your daddys roster again? [roll]

St Peter's, the worst loss in program history...only you are dumb enough to try and spin that giant fecal peacock pile... grown men...GTFO [laughing]

iBJu0j3.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT