ADVERTISEMENT

Pope is working it this weekend

The names I've seen are Otega Oweh (on campus now), Andrew Carr, and Deivon Smith. Who else is coming this weekend? I know Great Osobor and Aidan Mahaney have visits scheduled but I don't know if they're this weekend. And I read Andrej Stojakovic is getting a visit finalized but I haven't seen a date. Anyone else I'm missing?
This weekend Smith, McNeeley, Stojackovic, Carr, Mahaney?

tenor.gif

Let me know when he actually gets to work instead of spending all his time at Keeneland and watching baseball games.
I like what he's doing. It's a way to guage how people do under pressure. There's a lot of chaos at these tracks, and people are going to recognize him, so he wants to get to know someone away from the arena. It gets Pope away from Lexington and the ensuing circus that would happen everytime he was spotted with a recruit downtown, and that might scare off some recruits.

he needs to get some rest after this recruiting period, else he's not going to be healthy for the 2024 season. let's pull a las vegas golden knights and get to the championship game in his first season!
Meh, he can take a nap in June.

Nah... perfect ending for me would be KY beating Arkansas in the SEC championship if Arkansas were needing the automatic qualifier of SEC Tourney Championship to make the Dance...THAT would be incredible
That scenario would necessitate Cal winning winning multiple SEC tournament games. It’s been a minute on that one.

That scenario would necessitate Cal winning winning multiple SEC tournament games. It’s been a minute on that one.

Yes, which would make it even better...false hope building right up until the rug gets pulled out.

For the record, I've thought Cal was a terrible coach in many ways for many years, but I don't hate hate the guy. It was definitely past time for him to move on from UK, so I'm glad he's gone.

But in my post above, I am purely just stating what would be an awesome ending to the season for most of the BBN...and I was just having fun in regards to creating a brutal ending as a revenge factor.

Reactions: travisbickle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT