Votes: 10 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 81.1%

• Total voters

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
1. You didn't order them.
2. They rang the door bell. By the time you got to the door they were at their car door (they had to run to door).
3. You waived at them and they didn't acknowledge you.
4. Said car was unmarked with out of state tags.
5. You didn't recognize the person.

Would you eat them?

Debating my wife and saying no way in hell am I ingesting these donuts...neither are my kids...

Lol, I hear ya. After I picked the box up I immediately washed my hands.
With me over gone to parties and seen girls get drinks and known they are spiked, I’ve had it tried to me, somebody tried to spike my drink, so I just don’t trust anybody anymore

Yes, I'd eat them. You gotta play the odds. Yeah walking out your door you COULD get hit by a meteorite but does that mean you don't ever go outside? 99.9999999% of the time you get food you didn't order it's a dash service that dropped it off at the wrong location. Murderous poisoners dropping off tainted donuts at a strangers house is very unlikely.

The only way I wouldn't eat them is if I knew I had an enemy who was fkin' crazy.

EDIT: Of course, they have to look in good shape and like they weren't tampered with.

2. They rang the door bell. By the time you got to the door they were at their car door (they had to run to door).

Would you eat them?

Debating my wife and saying no way in hell am I ingesting these donuts...neither are my kids...
So is your wife wanting to eat them OR wanting YOU to eat them ? Cause that opens up a lot of scenarios. lol

If it had a doordash sticker on it that had the bag sealed..... Fudge yea I eat em'. I wish I had some donuts right now be honest with you LOL

Reactions: chroix

Would you eat them?

Well the upside is that if you ever get sick of her, she’ll be an easy one to dispose of.

Lol, I'm not a donut guy. My wife who has the metabolism of a 15 year old is the one that wants to eat them.
Do you have a doorbell camera? If the person took a picture with their phone of a drop off then it's almost certainly a dash service. EAT THEM!

There are really only one of three things here.

1. Wrong house
2. Pay it forward move...though a weird way to do it; I do this in drive thru on occasion for car behind me.
3. Serial Killer
And I'd say about 90% chance of A, 9.999% chance of B, and 0.001% chance of C

I'm eating them

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Thinking about this some more, and I'm not seeing any cons to eating the donuts.

If they're not poisoned, I get to enjoy some donuts. Definitely a pro. If they are poisoned and I die, my last meal was some delicious donuts and I don't have to see the Cats flame out early in the tournament again. Also a pro.

Not enough information to respond.

What kind of donuts?

Chocolate covered glazed from my local bakery? Yes.

Powdered sugar from Hostess?
No.

Powder Jelly, regular jelly, pink icing, what do they call those ones like cruelers or something
..then some glazed. Just a total mix

Would you eat them?

No, sir. No way.

If they’re Dunkin Donuts, then definitely not.

If they were Spalding’s, then my mind would say no but I’d be tempted.

I'm not much of a donut guy but Spalding does make some good ones. Surprisingly UDF has really stepped up their game. They make their own now, used to sell Busken donuts.

Lol, my donut knowledge comes from my 3 boys under 10 y/o. Staple in their daddy please requests...

Reactions: chroix and UKnCincy
I'm not much of a donut guy but Spalding does make some good ones. Surprisingly UDF has really stepped up their game. They make their own now, used to sell Busken donuts.

Lol, my donut knowledge comes from my 3 boys under 10 y/o. Staple in their daddy please requests...
Sounds like you’re raising them right.

1BPvx4H.jpg

Did they look like this?

If I want donuts Ill go get my own. I don't need some goofy weirdo getting food for me. Maybe the pizza man if the wife and I are drunk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT