ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing about the chaos at Louisville mall?

Probably your claim that they are revising how many were involved. Still saying 1000-2000. Probably not all of them were actually causing problems other than the running, causing panic.
OK. your estimate of 1000 vs 2000 is a pretty large divide. Plus Officer McDonald said the numbers were a lot lower.

Going back and reading stuff. Saw 300 bused kids to West in. McDonald, later revised his statements, but more about quality than quantity. But not willing to fight that.

I saw swarms of white kids when I drove back. The media puts this fear of a black youth into people's heads. They were being kids. (No arrests made?)

Last edited:
563.gif

Just last night they said the number was an estimate and could even be higher.

I like the mom interviewed that said 98% of the kids were behaving will and it was only 2% of the large group that was not. Please......

OK. your estimate of 1000 vs 2000 is a pretty large divide. Plus Officer McDonald said the numbers were a lot lower.

Going back and reading stuff. Saw 300 bused kids to West in. McDonald, later revised his statements, but more about quality than quantity. But not willing to fight that.

I saw swarms of white kids when I drove back. The media puts this fear of a black youth into people's heads. They were being kids. (No arrests made?)
Uh,,, it's not MY estimate. That's what they reported, and are still reporting, on the news broadcasts. Soooo.

And you saw a "swarm of white kids"? Lol

Yeah, the "media" is the problem. All that footage of black kids running through the Mall parking lot was fake. I'm sure those black activists in the west end want to stop the problems that "swarm of white kids" caused.

Uh,,, it's not MY estimate. That's what they reported, and are still reporting, on the news broadcasts. Soooo.

And you saw a "swarm of white kids"? Lol

Yeah, the "media" is the problem. All that footage of black kids running through the Mall parking lot was fake. I'm sure those black activists in the west end want to stop the problems that "swarm of white kids" caused.
Ok. No one said their weren't black kids.

I know you want this to fit your racist agenda. It's a kid issue, not a race issue. That's the point.

As far as numbers, officer McDonald, the lead on this, said it was probably lower. But as I said, probably hard to estimate, so not going to argue that point and conceded.

Ok. No one said their weren't black kids.

I know you want this to fit your racist agenda. It's a kid issue, not a race issue. That's the point.

As far as numbers, officer McDonald, the lead on this, said it was probably lower. But as I said, probably hard to estimate, so not going to argue that point and conceded.
Ah, there ya go. Typical liberal response. Can't dispute the facts, so call the messenger a racist. Good job.

Reactions: UK till Death
This article pretty much sums up the situation from the teen's perspective. Hundreds of teens from west Louisville (one of the city's poorest and most crime ridden areas) have nothing to do on the weekends. The St. Matthews Mall has recently become the go to option after a movie theater was built there in combination with it being easily reached by many bus routes.

Most are good kids just looking for some fun. However, there are some gang members and punks coming in who are getting into altercations with patrons, local businesses and/or police. Hopefully, the new Mall rules will help the situation by bringing in more adults to keep a handle on the situation.

http://www.wlky.com/news/hear-from-teens-who-were-at-mall-saturday-during-chaos/37166372

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Uhm, actually used saying from officer McDonald, and quoted the bus rides of 300. Nice try ape.
Every time you go down this road of name calling, you've got nothing more to offer. You have lost. Move on.

Every time you go down this road of name calling, you've got nothing more to offer. You have lost. Move on.
Yea, I guess where I cited 2 newspaper articles, the officer in st. Mathews , eye witness to event, and 2 stats. Sucks when facts get in the way of your agenda. Calling you apes is cherry on top.

Amazing how willfully ignorant you all are.

All the blacks are coming to get you!!!!!

Yea, I guess where I cited 2 newspaper articles, the officer in st. Mathews , eye witness to event, and 2 stats. Sucks when facts get in the way of your agenda. Calling you apes is cherry on top.

SMH.

The video below talks about recent mall inundations by unruly youths. It is very FRANK and OPINIONATED. Some of the more sensitive of you will find it OFFENSIVE. The language is NOT SUITABLE for children or work.

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT!

If the kids are not w/ an adult after 4pm on Friday and Sat nights, they are going to be asked to leave. How is that going to work? All of a sudden you have kids walking to the other mall (depending which one they were at.). If not, they will start going to other local businesses to wreak havoc. This idea is a cluster f***. First kid that gets killed trying to cross Shelbyville the parents are going to blame the mall and police for forcing their kids out. I feel sorry for Ten Pin Lanes. Place is about to get the wrong patrons there. Chick-Fila employees will be beside themselves.

How exactly do they do that when they never mention their race?

If the kids are not w/ an adult after 4pm on Friday and Sat nights, they are going to be asked to leave. How is that going to work? All of a sudden you have kids walking to the other mall (depending which one they were at.). If not, they will start going to other local businesses to wreak havoc. This idea is a cluster f***. First kid that gets killed trying to cross Shelbyville the parents are going to blame the mall and police for forcing their kids out. I feel sorry for Ten Pin Lanes. Place is about to get the wrong patrons there. Chick-Fila employees will be beside themselves.

Both Malls have implemented the new age rule. So going to OxMoor instead of the St. Matthews Mall is not an option for the teens. If the unsupervised teens can't get in the malls (which is the draw), you would think that they would find someplace else to hang out (which most likely won't be in St. Matthews).

Except for those 5 or 6 facts I did. Where your response was the blacks are bad.

I get it though. Apes are slow.
If yo're going to call people names, try to post something that makes sense. "Where your response was the blacks are bad." Where did I say blacks were bad?

And what are your "5 or 6 facts"? You mean like when you saw the "swarm of white kids"? [roll]

If yo're going to call people names, try to post something that makes sense. "Where your response was the blacks are bad." Where did I say blacks were bad?

And what are your "5 or 6 facts"? You mean like when you saw the "swarm of white kids"? [roll]
Reading comprehension isn't an ape's forte. Don't beat yourself up.

Dude, were done. Read a few posts back. I can't help that you are slow.

It's getting old.
Yeah, I forgot about that "swarm of white kids" fact you provided. And of course your completely ignoring the actual links with video of the event. Nice job.

I'm familiar with T.J. He's dead on too. He's pretty hard on black women and encourages black men to have nothing to do with them but as for the rest of his stuff, he ain't lying.

People have been so brainwashed and conditioned to not state the truth or point out obvious cultural differences and racial realities out of fear of being labeled "racist", which by the way, gets thrown around like it's a fire sale.

Yeah, I forgot about that "swarm of white kids" fact you provided. And of course your completely ignoring the actual links with video of the event. Nice job.
Is that fool serious?

"Swarm of white kids"??? [roll]

Why is the majority of violent crime in this country committed by a demographic group representing around 6% of the U.S. population?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Last time ape, because I do care. I want you to evolve.

The officer in St. Matthews played the same game as the media in downplaying the identity of the "marauding youths" or whatever they were called. There are dozens of examples of this behavior on Youtube and police departments in other cities have downplayed it the same way. It can easily be researched and anyone with logic and integrity can make the correct conclusion. The left doesn't want to admit that what we are seeing is a result of their policies.

The officer in St. Matthews played the same game as the media in downplaying the identity of the "marauding youths" or whatever they were called. There are dozens of examples of this behavior on Youtube and police departments in other cities have downplayed it the same way. It can easily be researched and anyone with logic and integrity can make the correct conclusion. The left doesn't want to admit that what we are seeing is a result of their policies.
Agree. All blacks are bad. Should just subjugate them or exterminate. Only real logical conclusion from your premises.

Agree. All blacks are bad. Should just subjugate them or exterminate. Only real logical conclusion from your premises.

Come on LEK, you're better than that. What you just said is the same as calling someone a racist. It does not refute any point, but uses an extreme to stifle dissent. My conclusion was the final sentence: "The left doesn't want to admit that what we are seeing is a result of their policies." The so-called "War on Poverty", same as the "War on Drugs", and the "War on Terror", has been an abysmal failure. It has turned our inner cities into third world hellholes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT